Game: Octopath Traveler
Console: Nintendo Switch
Title: A Settlement in the Red Bluffs
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Static

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

Back to Octopath again I see.  The game still feels new to me but I guess it's like over a year old now?

-http -> https
-Your staff size is currently around 0.5cm which is too small really.  I'd bring it up to at least 0.6cm or it's just too difficult to read for a lot of people.  Obviously that will mean the music will take up more space, but you can alleviate that by bringing your distance between staves down to the standard 1inch (not 100% sure why it was set at 1.18 anyway as I don't think you're really ever using the extra space between the staves.)
-The left margin should be larger than the right margin, probably around 0.65-0.7 but the exact value isn't really important I don't think.  It's just to allow for people hole-punching the sheets to bind them if they want to.
-I had a mess around with the above changes and I could still just about get it onto two pages doing it, but it does look a little cramped and so I think you might be better served gaining a page to aid readability.  But see what you can come up with, it's possible you might find a way to keep it on two pages while still being clear.
-Everywhere else you include the upbeat aside in your slur apart from the phrases starting at bar 11 and 21.  (By upbeat I just mean the last quaver, not the whole three.)  Would it not make more sense to include these ones as well in the slur?
-Missing repeat marking at the end.
-The copyright is too low at the moment and should be vertically aligned with the bottom margin (i.e. set vertical alignment to 0).
-Probably a copy/paste issue, but the left hand in bars 39-40 should probably look more like bars 41-42.  (The same rhythms would probably work though.)

The rest looks great to me!

Static

Libera

Nice!  All the edits look good.  Only thing left is that I think somewhere in the edited the grace notes have been ruffled a little with respect to the slurs and some probably need adjusting.  For example bar 35 has a slur over a grace note, the slur in bar 44 hasn't attached properly to the grace note.  There's some other similar issues dotted around the whole sheet.  (Might have been changing the number of bars per system?)

Once that's fixed I'll approve, it's looking great!

Static

Fixed, and also adjusted some of the 8va marking placements and made the repeat actually work in playback since it didn't before.

Libera

Quote from: Static on July 15, 2019, 09:54:32 AMand made the repeat actually work in playback since it didn't before.

Oh nice haha.

Anyway I'm all done here, approved!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta