News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

NSM Mario Maker Showcase!

Started by MaestroUGC, July 18, 2019, 05:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Greetings NSMers!

Maestro here to present a unique opportunity for all our community members and fans of NSM. We've been having a blast making levels in Super Mario Maker 2 for the Nintendo Switch and we want to see what kind of levels you all have made!

Here's the deal: Until August 15th you guys can submit your own custom levels for me to play, and on August 17th at 7pm EST I will host a stream of my attempts trying to play them! I will also be joined by E. Gadd offering some commentary while I likely fail repeatedly. In the meantime be sure to subscribe to the NSM Twitch channel! You might see some other things while you wait for the main event...

All of the details for this event will be on the NSM forums, including how to submit your levels. I look forward to the crazy stuff you guys can come up with!

Best Wishes,
Maestro and Friends
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

MaestroUGC

Below are the details for joining the event.

1. You must be a member of the NSM Discord group to enter. Join here.
2. To submit your levels you will need to complete this Google Form. You can edit the form later if you want to add or change submitted levels.
3. You can submit levels until 11:59pm EST August 15. This is to give me enough time to download the levels and organize them for the stream.
4. You can only submit up to 5 levels for this event.
5. I reserve the right to omit any submitted levels for time constraints and fairness to other submissions.
6. I make no promise that I can complete any levels submitted. I will try my best but if I can't succeed after 5 attempts then I will move on to the next level.
7. I will be playing all of the level mostly blind, but I will do some screening before hand to gauge the overall difficulty for organizational purposes.
8. Do not submit anything containing offensive or vulgar messages or content.
9. This is all in good fun, so send me whatever you want other people to see.

Yug_Guy

E. Gadd Industries

Woohoo!! Time to make people laugh at my consistently awful self-deprecating jokes at my banter and repeated "Wow, I don't think I could have ever pulled that off!"
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

MaestroUGC

Well at was a lot of fun! Thank you for tuning and a special thanks to all those who submitted levels. Now I wasn't able to play all of the levels submitted but fear not! I'm saving all of the submission to feature on our next Mario Maker stream. That's right, we'll be doing this again so stay tuned for when we announce the date!

Here's all of the levels we played:

Wizard123
Journey Through Pipes - 80R-154-7RF
Cat Burglar - 82S-7VR-YHG

Maximum 256
1-1 Mushroom Forest - 5MC-N4W-7YF
1 -2 The Mysterious Tomb  - 84H-SM6-0WG

Matt (3K0-3NQ-0WG)
Three-Way Cavern - Y0X-JQ6-WLF

Pyukman (Jax)
Desert Munch - WF3-88S-LYG
Cave Escape - 9Q4-0QY-G1G

EmceeMikey
Red Coins At Sunset - JFS-PLV-CXG
Cape Tactics Flight Test - J3C-7MK-SJF

Accountant
Evergreen Hills - 8BG-L50-MMF
Bob-Bomb Factory - FWH-5JC-DTG

William644
Icy Slide 2 (easy version) - 30F-WCF-VTF

Not Celica (Libera)
Wings - 1DH-7V7-9VF

P-Switch B
Easy Kaizo - CSP-LWC-2WF
SMB Level Mashup (Part 1) - 172-07H-GkG

Cacabish
Bleeping Wall Jumps! - PRG-JPM-2MG