News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

uploading arrangements

Started by PokeMaestro, July 22, 2019, 06:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PokeMaestro

I've downloading Finale NP 2012 free and I want upload my arrangements (when the manual export from Musescore is finish ;)) I was clicked on Latios212's "Piano-Arrangements"- link. How I can upload the arrangements including .mus & .PDF & .MIDI? (Sorry for asking so many questions... I think that would be the last one)

Jack

Hey - not sure if I'm qualified to answer this, but I had trouble with that too not too long ago.
Here's what to do (I' assuming you mean to upload the arrangements to the main site)-

-Get your .mus, PDF, and Midi ready and make sure you've got the correct formatting and make sure they're the best they can be - NSM has a high standard. (So I found out   :) )
-Go into the NSM Panel tab at the top of the forum page and go there.
-Right under where it says NinSheetMusic Forums > NSM Panel there's a tab labeled "Submissions"
-Hover over that tab and it should lead to a dropdown. Click "Submit a New Sheet"
-Fill out all the required information and press submit. If you don't see the sheet you just submitted in your NSM Panel, then something went wrong - it might be a bad file, missing file, or unfilled out information
-Go to the Home tab. Click on the Submissions Board and go into the Submissions Child Board. There, you should see your sheet. Click on it and there should be your sheet! Click in and post a reply with a video link for the song you've arranged.
-Now, just wait until somebody gives you feedback on your sheet and you can make changes!

It is recommended by staff, but not required that you keep your own Piano Arrangements topic so you can keep your arrangements in one place so people can find them and make sure your sheets are good before you submit them - it's not required though. (Heck - I don't have one yet.)

Hope this helps,
-Jack