Zeila's YouTube Art Dump

Started by Zeila, July 23, 2019, 06:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeila

As the title suggests, this is where I'll be posting MS Paint drawings that may or may not be assembled/edited through Gimp. Most if not all of these will be for background stuff in sheet music videos since I do my other drawings in traditional or with Krita

These are just going to be a mix of drawings done in MS Paint, Gimp, and/or Krita done for the purpose of background art in my sheet music videos. The goal is to get better eventually :>

Fire Emblem

FE3H Wallpaper

[close]

Robin...?

[close]

Silver Snow/Crimson Flower Chapter Card Wallpaper

[close]

Kirby

Yarn Meta Knight

[close]

The Legend of Zelda

Triforce Cadence

[close]

Sleepy Zelda

*just an imitation of the Cadence of Hyrule animation
[close]

Pokémon
Challenging the Pokémon League

[close]

RWBY
She's Playing Piano

[close]

Time to Say Goodbye

[close]

Super Mario
New Donk City Festival

[close]

Undertale

Beta Undyne

[close]

Zeila

In an effort to get better at drawing instead of stagnating for years, I will try to use Krita more often and do that for misc. art instead of limiting myself to a touchpad and MS Paint/Gimp. Anyways, here's some old stuff I've put in videos already alongside a new one for tomorrow

Silver Snow/Crimson Flower Chapter Card Wallpaper

Listen... I realize that the head should've been mirrored too. I just didn't have a clear picture when I drew it at the time :<
[close]

Beta Undyne

This one was pretty low effort, and it reflects as such
[close]

Robin...?

This is the first and only drawing I've done (for sheet music videos) in Krita so far, so here's to more in the future. Some details are missing because I got tired
[close]

Sleepy Zelda

This is just copied from the Cadence of Hyrule animation on a new file as the in-game one was too blurry for me to try and clean out the background. It's a little rough but it's there
[close]

LeviR.star

These are pretty good, Zeila. I hope you can bring more here!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Zeila

Zeila

A silly one for today. It's not very cleaned up but I'll leave it as is

Onionleaf

Great art Zeila! I really like how crisp your lineart is, and the wallpapers are very classy. Look forward to seeing more :)

BlackDragonSlayer

lol i love it, it's amazing

You even got the detail on the floor too!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zeila

Quote from: Onionleaf on May 23, 2020, 01:30:43 AMGreat art Zeila! I really like how crisp your lineart is, and the wallpapers are very classy. Look forward to seeing more :)
Thank you! It takes me quite a long while but I'm still trying :')

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 24, 2020, 05:42:26 AMlol i love it, it's amazing

You even got the detail on the floor too!
Lol thanks! I figured it would make more sense to use the Elite Four flooring instead of the generic white tiles from the meme

Anyways, here's my latest drawing:

Zeila

After many months of procrastination, I finally finished the cover for my unofficial version of a RWBY Piano Collections book \o/

Will I do another one of these? Most likely not, but if it ever did happen then it would maybe be for Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows. In other news, the goal is to get another drawing finished by the end of the month, but we'll see :')

Zeila

So I didn't get this done by the end of October, but at least I finished it before the end of the year. There's more that I could've done with it, but I'd rather move on. This is a cover for my transcription of the New Donk City Festival version of "Jump Up, Super Star!"

maybe the next one will be a certain deer by the end of January or February