Series: Fire Emblem
Game: Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Under the Flag
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Th3Gavst3r

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

I would recommend trying to invert the left hand offbeat chords down once or twice to make it significantly easier to play, as I don't feel that would detract from the sound quality much if at all. Aside from that, maybe some staccatos on the triplet quarter notes in m. 27-28?

Everything else looks great :D
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

I believe that these are excellent changes, and following that belief I have executed them to the letter.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

• The song is actually in G major but if you would rather leave the keysig out because of modes and whatnot, then that is fine too.
  • For the LH in most of the piece, I would maybe include the chord on beat 1 also, even if it sounds a little denser. Up to you though.

Everything else looks great.

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Static on August 19, 2019, 08:08:53 PM
  • The song is actually in G major but if you would rather leave the keysig out because of modes and whatnot, then that is fine too.
I switched it to G major. Doesn't add too many accidentals and accuracy is always nice.

Quote from: Static on August 19, 2019, 08:08:53 PM
  • For the LH in most of the piece, I would maybe include the chord on beat 1 also, even if it sounds a little denser. Up to you though.
Completely forgot about those, nice catch. Added in with staccato to keep things from getting muddy

Zeta