Series: Kirby
Game: Kirby Super Star
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Corkboard
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yug Guy

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yug_Guy

I just wanna highlight the first comment on the video:

Quote from: Marx and Peanut Butter (6 months ago)Sometimes you look at someone and wonder, "What is going on inside their head?"

*Coarkboard theme plays*

LeviR.star

Didn't someone try to replace this same sheet a few months ago? I feel like that happened...

Also, I don't know if that really has to be the case, but in a situation where the last measure is stretched out over an entire system, couldn't the right side be dragged over to the middle like this?

Just an idea, really
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Quote from: LeviR.star on August 31, 2019, 12:02:47 PMDidn't someone try to replace this same sheet a few months ago? I feel like that happened...

Also, I don't know if that really has to be the case, but in a situation where the last measure is stretched out over an entire system, couldn't the right side be dragged over to the middle like this?

Just an idea, really
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
Yep, that's right.

Anyway, yeah I agree with Levi's suggestion. In addition, I'd recommend writing the first 3 beats of the last measure in one layer for simplicity, similar to everywhere else.

Also while I'm peeking, no need to use 3/4 endings if they're the same as 1 and 2. Just put a D.C. at the end. (And https in the URL)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Latios212 on August 31, 2019, 12:15:05 PM
Quote from: LeviR.star on August 31, 2019, 12:02:47 PMDidn't someone try to replace this same sheet a few months ago? I feel like that happened...

Yep, that's right.

Anyway, yeah I agree with Levi's suggestion. In addition, I'd recommend writing the first 3 beats of the last measure in one layer for simplicity, similar to everywhere else.

Also while I'm peeking, no need to use 3/4 endings if they're the same as 1 and 2. Just put a D.C. at the end. (And https in the URL)
Done, done and done.

Latios212

Cool. Last things from me:
- Move the 1 in the first ending marking more to the left
- Put the staccatos under the chords in m. 9 beats 1-3

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Latios212 on September 01, 2019, 03:46:28 PMCool. Last things from me:
- Move the 1 in the first ending marking more to the left
- Put the staccatos under the chords in m. 9 beats 1-3
Done.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

This is a really nice and clean sheet. I just have one I would suggest: to be more clear about which notes you want to be played a bit longer than the rest, you should put tenutos on the non-staccato notes.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Static on September 09, 2019, 08:58:52 PMThis is a really nice and clean sheet. I just have one I would suggest: to be more clear about which notes you want to be played a bit longer than the rest, you should put tenutos on the non-staccato notes.
Done.

Static

This sheet will also get my Official Static Seal of Acceptance™. Looks great!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot