News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[SWITCH] Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda - "Zelda's Lullab

Started by Zeta, August 31, 2019, 07:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda
Console: Nintendo Switch
Title: Zelda's Lullaby (File Select)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Zeila

[attachment deleted by admin]

Zeila

I know Zelda's Lullaby isn't the only old piece present but its the main melody, and I put (File Select) for clarification. I'm not sure if it should be swung 16th notes instead of triplets in those spots, but I can change it if need be

Latios212

Interesting rhythm. Don't think I've seen something written out this way before, though I don't have any objections at the moment - seems easy enough to read.

Looking pretty good, here's my feedback!
- List Koji Kondo as a composer for obvious reasons
- Adjust inner ties in chord in m. 12
- In m. 13-14 the bass voice seems to stay the same (Ab/Bb) throughout the measure. I think it may be better to have the beat 3 bass notes stay there as well.
- Shorten the stems on the cross-staffed part in m. 14. They're a bit long as is
- I think this is better written in C major (blank keysig)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Just a few things:

-Be careful with cross staffing in bar 14: you're missing the flats on the Bbs in the upper staff.
-The rhythm in bar 21 beat 3 sounds the same as in bar 20 to me, i.e. a triplet quaver rhythm.

Libera

Zeta