Console: Nintendo 64
Title: Hard Times
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Bloop

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bloop

Did you expect a polytonal piece to appear in a Yoshi game? Yeah, me neither

Static

I would definitely not use two key signatures for this piece, even if it is polytonal; it's quite confusing to read. I would either use one keysig (Eb or E major), or none at all. Also, doing this will avoid issues like in the last bar in the LH (I'm assuming this should still be in Eb right? It's very ambiguous for someone who doesn't already know the piece well.) Otherwise, notes are good and accurate.

Some other things:
  • https!
  • The top of the page looks a little squished, considering all the space you have on the bottom.

Bloop

oh yeah

I actually kinda liked the two key signatures, but I guess it could be pretty hard to read. I changed it to keyless, and fixed the other things ^^

Static

Looks great! I was originally going to suggest some accidental spelling changes, but looking over this again, I think what you have is the best and simplest way to show everything going on. I think I would maybe spell that A# in m10 LH as a Bb though.

Bloop

Static

I don't know what happened, but somehow the treble clef at the end got moved and now it's overlapping with the flat sign. Other than that, I approve.

Libera

Latios212

I've gotcha since it's a small edit. Also, clarified the swing marking with parentheses, and fixed beat 4 of m. 1 to be A instead of G.

This piece is so unsettling... but it's good to go now!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot