News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[GBA] Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade - "Lyn's Desire" by Libera

Started by Zeta, September 01, 2019, 04:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Fire Emblem
Game: Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Lyn's Desire
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Libera

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yug_Guy

Not necessarily related to the arrangement, but weren't we using the official NA titles for games? "Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade" is the Japanese name, whereas the localized name has the (admittedly, chronologically-confused) title of "Fire Emblem".

Libera

A few months ago I, after discussing with the other updaters, changed the name to Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade as this is much less confusing and is the official name given to the game in Fire Emblem Heroes.  If IS and Nintendo aren't using the annoying name anymore in North America/Europe, then I don't see why we should be stuck with it.

Edit: I've updated the files with some url fixes that I didn't check earlier because I'd forgotten just how old this sheet is.

Latios212

Looks good. Just one thing regarding the 8va in m. 15 - I'd suggest moving it right a bit over the Eb or (my recommendation) stick the quarter note F under it as well since it's part of the same phrase as the following Ebs.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot