News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[DELETED] [NDS] Pokémon Diamond Version & Pokémon Pearl Version - "Valor Lakefront (Day)" by PokéMaster

Started by Zeta, September 16, 2019, 03:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Diamond Version & Pokémon Pearl Version
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Valor Lakefront (Day)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: PokéMaster

Libera

Hey Pokemaster, when you posted this before in the formatting thread I responded to let you know that there was already a version of this sheet in the process of going up onto the site.  That is still true so unfortunately this version will not be able to go up onto the site.

Quote from: Libera on July 24, 2019, 03:02:28 PMSince I assume you only want to put it into finale for the purposes of submitting it, I should probably let you know that there already is a version of this track that was submitted by Th3Gavst3r for our ongoing DPPt arrangement project here.  Bear in mind that it's listed there as Valor Lakefront (Day) which is the official title for the track in question.  That doesn't mean that you shouldn't make an arrangement for it, but just know that it won't be ending up on site as we already have a version that is in the process of going up.

I hope that's ok with you.  I won't archive this submission for a few days to give you a chance to respond.

PokeMaestro

I'm sorry, but it is the day-version of Valor Lakefront. The user daj have published the night-version of Valor Lakefront, if you see.

Libera

No I understand that this is not the same version as the one currently on-site.  If you read my quote you will see that I'm not talking about that sheet, I'm talking about the one submitted by Th3Gavst3r for the DPPt arrangement project that I included a link to in my above post.

PokeMaestro

Okay sorry. However, the arrangement of Th3Gavst3 was not officially published on the NSM-Site.(?)

Libera

It isn't yet, but it will be.  It was submitted for the DPPt community project a long time ago and is still in the process of being checked (along with all of the other sheets in that project).  It will likely go up in the next project update.  We only host one version of each sheet on the site and since his was submitted far in advance of yours (and is further along through the feedback process) we'll be using his.

Libera

Ok, I'm glad we've cleared this up now.  I look forward to any other arrangements you submit in future; please do!  I'll archive this submission now.