News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[Wii] Wario Land: Shake It! - "Ropey Jungle" by Static

Started by Zeta, September 26, 2019, 10:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Wario Land: Shake It!
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Ropey Jungle
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Static

[attachment deleted by admin]

Static

I almost forgot I arranged this, but I'm glad I remembered now.

Latios212

hey this sounds like something from kirby's -
*looks at youtube account*
- ah yes

Cool song and cool sheet, sorry for the wait. Only thing I have to say is that the F#sus chord at the end of m. 4 (and 9) sounds rather empty without the seventh and ninth (E/G#) that seem to be repeated (or at least emphasized) as opposed to just lingering from the previous chord. I'd suggest including them by writing the right hand as G#-B-C#-E or something like that.

Oh, and the repeat should specify that it's going back to m. 1, not the beginning including the pickup.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

I kept every note for those chords since it's not too bad to play. I am guilty of writing a D.S. to m1 when there's a pickup myself, but I recently learned that this isn't standard. D.C. alone indicates m1, and the pickup is not included unless specified otherwise.

Latios212

Quote from: Static on October 19, 2019, 04:59:30 PMI am guilty of writing a D.S. to m1 when there's a pickup myself, but I recently learned that this isn't standard. D.C. alone indicates m1, and the pickup is not included unless specified otherwise.
Huh, I didn't know that. I suppose it's pretty clearly implied here, so looks good.

I approve! (By the way, that chord, <something>9sus4 is my favorite chord)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Looks great, just one thing:

Bar 3 and 8's right hand should look like this:

Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]

The lower part doesn't do quite the same thing as in bars 1 and 6, surprisingly enough.

Static

Fixed. Also added Es in the chords in m14 and 18 (should be F7, not F), moved the copyright text so it wouldn't be outside the page margins, and adjusted system spacing on both pages.

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot