Console: Wii U
Title: Main Plaza (Night)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Radiak488417

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Radiak488417

Some things:

-Chords at m 13 are split between hands because they felt awkward to play with just the right hand (to me anyways)
-Not sure about the really high chords at the end, some notes might be wrong

Libera

Cool piece, I remember playing this game on holiday one time.  Generally looks pretty good, just a few things:

-The copyright/url text is too small; it should be size 10, not 8.
-The composer/arranger info should come down a bit so that it's not directly in line with the game name.
-The E in the bass at the end of bars 15 and 16 should be an F I think.
-I think it'd make a lot more sense to have the Fs in bar 13 in with the right hand chords.  They're really not that awkward to play as your thumb can hit both the G and F simultaneously and the way it's currently written makes that bar a lot more confusing than it needs to be.  (Also, currently the staccatos are interacting weirdly together at the moment due to the way it's written, although that could be remedied.)
-With regards to the chords at the end, I think they sound right apart from the second chord.  Although a Bb would make sense here, I don't think I can actually hear one, but I do think that there's another Eb higher up just underneath the top F.
-The 8va in bar 37 could start further to the left so that the 8 isn't directly on top of the staccato, which looks a little cluttered.
-I'd bring the systems closer together on page 2 so that the music isn't quite so close to the subtitle.  Similarly, on page 3 I'd bring everything down to give the subtitle some more room.

Nice work!

Radiak488417

Quote from: Libera on November 05, 2019, 02:57:57 AM-The copyright/url text is too small; it should be size 10, not 8.
-The composer/arranger info should come down a bit so that it's not directly in line with the game name.
Fixed.

Quote from: Libera on November 05, 2019, 02:57:57 AMThe E in the bass at the end of bars 15 and 16 should be an F I think.
I agree with m. 15 but I really think it's an E in m. 16. I guess we'll have to get a third opinion, in the meantime I've done m. 15.

Quote from: Libera on November 05, 2019, 02:57:57 AM-I think it'd make a lot more sense to have the Fs in bar 13 in with the right hand chords.
Done.

Quote from: Libera on November 05, 2019, 02:57:57 AM-With regards to the chords at the end, I do think that there's another Eb higher up just underneath the top F.
Sounds right to me. Thanks for that.

Quote from: Libera on November 05, 2019, 02:57:57 AM-The 8va in bar 37 could start further to the left so that the 8 isn't directly on top of the staccato, which looks a little cluttered.
Fixed...not sure how that happened.

Quote from: Libera on November 05, 2019, 02:57:57 AM-I'd bring the systems closer together on page 2 so that the music isn't quite so close to the subtitle.  Similarly, on page 3 I'd bring everything down to give the subtitle some more room.
I use Notepad, so I'm not sure I can do these. If someone else could help me out with this I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Libera

Quote from: Radiak488417 on November 05, 2019, 09:30:06 PMI use Notepad, so I'm not sure I can do these. If someone else could help me out with this I'd appreciate it.

I've put up files with those spacing changes I've suggested.  If there's any issue with them let me know.

The edits look good, so other than waiting for someone else to check that E/F discrepancy in bar 16 (I checked it again myself and still hear an F) I approve.

Latios212

Nice! This is a really good sheet. My note check:
- Bass doesn't play in m. 1/5/9 beat 4.5
- I'd suggest removing the staccato in m. 2/10 beat 2.5
- m. 10: missing the Ab in the second chord like m. 3?
- Would recommend making the Eb grace note in m. 14 D# instead
- I think m. 29 would make more sense using Gb instead of F#?

Quote from: Libera on November 07, 2019, 10:55:54 AMThe edits look good, so other than waiting for someone else to check that E/F discrepancy in bar 16 (I checked it again myself and still hear an F) I approve.
Quite sure the last note in m. 16 is an E as written.

Quote from: Radiak488417 on October 20, 2019, 05:15:08 PM-Not sure about the really high chords at the end, some notes might be wrong
These sound good to me!

Aside from this, I noticed some of the margins/text alignment/etc. was a bit off and the distribution of the music on the pages could be improved a bit as well. Here's a file for you to use with some of those aesthetic adjustments since I know you have Notepad, feel free to use it. (This doesn't contain the note corrections.)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Radiak488417

Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2019, 09:22:40 AMBass doesn't play in m. 1/5/9 beat 4.5
WHAT how did I miss this...Fixed.

Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2019, 09:22:40 AMI'd suggest removing the staccato in m. 2/10 beat 2.5
Done.

Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2019, 09:22:40 AM- m. 10: missing the Ab in the second chord like m. 3?
I'm assuming you meant measure 11, in which case you're right. Fixed.

Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2019, 09:22:40 AMWould recommend making the Eb grace note in m. 14 D# instead
Done.

Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2019, 09:22:40 AMI think m. 29 would make more sense using Gb instead of F#?
Yeah you're right. Fixed.

Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2019, 09:22:40 AMQuite sure the last note in m. 16 is an E as written.
Ayyy thanks. I can honestly hear it as either, but an E makes way more sense to me. I was starting to go crazy thinking it was a quarter tone or something...

Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2019, 09:22:40 AMDistribution of the music on the pages could be improved a bit as well.
Oh yeah I was wondering about this (especially the last page) but since Libera didn't mention it I guess I forgot. Thanks for that.

Updated using Latios' file with all edits made.

Latios212

Quote from: Radiak488417 on November 09, 2019, 11:51:35 AMI'm assuming you meant measure 11, in which case you're right. Fixed.
Oops, yeah that's what I meant.

Thanks for the fixes, everything looks good now! Accepting :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot