Game: Fire Emblem Heroes
Console: Mobile
Title: Serious 6b
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Libera

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

Latios212

Yay, I love how this one builds upon the previous song. Good sheet, just some miscellaneous things:

- Is there a particular reason the beaming for the LH is different on the first page vs. the rest?
- Courtesy Cn in m. 11? (You have a corresponding natural in m. 7.) Same for 27.
- I'd personally recommend a double barline at the end of 18
- m. 32 beat 3 - melody plays G on top, not F#
- Try and keep your rest positions consistent - i.e. compare m. 19/21/30/47/etc.
- Any reason why the eighth note overlaps beat 1 in m. 41 where everywhere else it's a rest?
- Are you sure the E in the first chord in m. 46 is there? I'm just hearing a Bm7 chord
- m. 50 beat 1.5 LH - think I'm hearing C instead of E? Not totally sure
- Maybe widen space between staves for the last few systems a bit?
- D# in m. 52 should have a B under it
- I'd suggest moving the lower 2-3 notes in the last chord to the lower staff since it'd be easiest split between hands
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2019, 10:11:17 AM- Is there a particular reason the beaming for the LH is different on the first page vs. the rest?
- I'd personally recommend a double barline at the end of 18

Basically I kept the beaming for the first page as I did for Serious 6 as it's really only the first page that takes from that piece.  After that I went with full bar beaming which I thought was more appropriate.  This was also why I've agreed with you to put a double barline in at 18.

Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2019, 10:11:17 AM- Try and keep your rest positions consistent - i.e. compare m. 19/21/30/47/etc.

Hopefully this is more consistent now, although they're not all the same due to the positioning in bars 47, 49 and 51 looking kind of ugly if it's not a bit higher.

Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2019, 10:11:17 AM- Any reason why the eighth note overlaps beat 1 in m. 41 where everywhere else it's a rest?

Filling it in everywhere looks ugly but I wanted to highlight the symmetry in that two bar phrase, which meant beaming it fully for both bars.

Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2019, 10:11:17 AM- Are you sure the E in the first chord in m. 46 is there? I'm just hearing a Bm7 chord

It's been a little while since I did this, but from listening to it again I think perhaps it was meant to be an F#.  I've changed it anyway.

Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2019, 10:11:17 AM- m. 50 beat 1.5 LH - think I'm hearing C instead of E? Not totally sure

You're right it's definitely a C.

Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2019, 10:11:17 AM- Maybe widen space between staves for the last few systems a bit?

Sure, a little.

Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2019, 10:11:17 AM- D# in m. 52 should have a B under it

I don't think it's in the piano part, but I threw it in anyway.

Everything not mentioned should be fixed and the new files are up.  Thanks for checking!

Latios212

No problem! Changes look good, just a couple of real quick visual things:
- Courtesy natural in the right hand of m. 27 as well?
- Would suggest just separating the top and bottom parts at the end since the connectedness is throwing off the position of the dots. Regardless, the top tie on the bottom part would probably be best bending upwards. (Also there's an abnormally large amount of space at the beginning of the last measure?)

You cannot view this attachment.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2019, 04:45:13 PM- Courtesy natural in the right hand of m. 27 as well?

In retrospect, I've decided to remove all courtesy accidentals from this sheet; I don't think they're necessary.

Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2019, 04:45:13 PM- Would suggest just separating the top and bottom parts at the end since the connectedness is throwing off the position of the dots. Regardless, the top tie on the bottom part would probably be best bending upwards. (Also there's an abnormally large amount of space at the beginning of the last measure?)

Hopefully I've addressed this now!

New files are up.

Latios212

Sounds good since they were on new systems anyway. Last system looks good too!

(still approve :P)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

• m50 should look like m16 (LH).
  • From the posts above, it sounds like the Eb in m52-53 LH was a D#. I don't know why it was changed, but it should still be a D# still (B13#9)

Libera

Both fixed, although I changed the Dn in the chord in 52-53 to a C## to compensate.

Thanks for checking!

Static

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot