[MUL] Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking For Love (in Several Wrong Places) - "Kalalau's Love Song" by

Started by Zeta, October 26, 2019, 12:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking For Love (in Several Wrong Places)
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Kalalau's Love Song
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Nine Lives

[attachment deleted by admin]

NineLives

Latios212

Hey sorry for the wait on this one. Would you happen to have an audio file of just the song in question?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

Boom. From this source, the title is "Leaving LA", though. I'm not really sure which is correct since there isn't exactly much other information out there.

Latios212

Thanks Static.

Regarding the sheet, it looks great! I have the following feedback:
- Measure numbers missing
- Melody should be C# instead of C at the beginning of m. 2
- Bracket shouldn't be overlapping chord in m. 3
- Last 16th note in m. 12 should be Bb not A

Here's a file with the fixes: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zbxpj4uhe2o29ql/Kalalau%27s%20Love%20Song.mus?dl=1

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

NineLives

Thanks very much for the fixes, Latios! I'll replace the old files right away.
Quote from: Static on November 16, 2019, 12:34:26 PMFrom this source, the title is "Leaving LA", though. I'm not really sure which is correct since there isn't exactly much other information out there.
To give an answer for this concern, I found the song under this title on the creator's website, which holds most of the music files from this series as well as from a couple of other titles.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Could the rest in the left hand of the pick up be a quaver then a crotchet rather than a dotted crotchet?  Other than that this looks great!

NineLives

Quote from: Libera on November 17, 2019, 03:08:25 PMCould the rest in the left hand of the pick up be a quaver then a crotchet rather than a dotted crotchet?
'Tis done.

Static

One last little thing also: in m2 beat 3, the Cb in the LH should be a Bn and the Ab in the RH should be G# (E7b9/B chord).

NineLives

Quote from: Static on November 18, 2019, 11:10:53 AMOne last little thing also: in m2 beat 3, the Cb in the LH should be a Bn and the Ab in the RH should be G# (E7b9/B chord).
All right. Got it!

Zeta