Console: Multiplatform
Title: Pharmacy Workbench
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Nine Lives

[attachment deleted by admin]

NineLives

Libera

Timeback Feed:

-I think that some slurs would be useful in the right hand melody in a bunch of places.  Mixing in staccatos with non-staccatos can be kind of tricky to read and have slurs can help to really make the articulation clearer to the performer.
-The bass in bar 9 doesn't come in until beat 1.5, much like in bar 11.
-I'd cut the G in the left hand at the start of bar 14 as that isn't in the bass part and it kind of confuses the voicing there.
-Also in bar 14, the second Eb should be a D and then the following D should be a C I think.

NineLives

Quote from: Libera on November 28, 2019, 07:26:33 AM-I think that some slurs would be useful in the right hand melody in a bunch of places.  Mixing in staccatos with non-staccatos can be kind of tricky to read and have slurs can help to really make the articulation clearer to the performer.
-The bass in bar 9 doesn't come in until beat 1.5, much like in bar 11.
-I'd cut the G in the left hand at the start of bar 14 as that isn't in the bass part and it kind of confuses the voicing there.
-Also in bar 14, the second Eb should be a D and then the following D should be a C I think.
All right. I think I got most of these. I feel I did better with the slurs, but if any more need added or some don't fit, I'll change them up again.

Libera

Awesome!  Last thing I have is that maybe the Db grace notes in bars 4, 8 etc would be better as C#s since they resolve up to Dns.

LeviR.star

I might also add that the dynamic mf in m. 2 is overlapping with the slur. Maybe you could move it to the left?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

NineLives

Quote from: Libera on December 17, 2019, 02:36:36 PMAwesome!  Last thing I have is that maybe the Db grace notes in bars 4, 8 etc would be better as C#s since they resolve up to Dns.
Quote from: LeviR.star on December 17, 2019, 03:09:46 PMI might also add that the dynamic mf in m. 2 is overlapping with the slur. Maybe you could move it to the left?
Done and done!

Libera

Nice.

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 17, 2019, 03:09:46 PMI might also add that the dynamic mf in m. 2 is overlapping with the slur. Maybe you could move it to the left?

Thanks for catching that one, Levi.

Zeta