News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[SNES] Kirby's Dream Land 3 - "Iceberg" by Static & LeviR.star

Started by Zeta, November 23, 2019, 02:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: Libera on December 22, 2019, 05:18:06 PMCool, although I think the bass notes there should be Gbs and Abs rather than Gns and Ans.

Also, another thing I noticed is that I'm not sure bar 56 is entirely accurate.  It's not particularly easy to hear on the instruments there but I'm hearing something more like this:

Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]

- I'm afraid I disagree. Here's the bass line from m. 4, separate from the other sound channels: Iceberg m. 4 Bass Notes.mp3
- the instruments do make it pretty hard to hear those pitches at such short durations; I'm not a very good judge on it myself, so I trust what you have. I'll go ahead and update the files again with your version, and anyone who disagrees can speak up
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 22, 2019, 09:01:42 PM- I'm afraid I disagree. Here's the bass line from m. 4, separate from the other sound channels: Iceberg m. 4 Bass Notes.mp3

Yeah I'm hearing those as Gbs and Abs.  Try putting it up the octave and it might be clearer.

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 22, 2019, 09:01:42 PM- the instruments do make it pretty hard to hear those pitches at such short durations; I'm not a very good judge on it myself, so I trust what you have. I'll go ahead and update the files again with your version, and anyone who disagrees can speak up

Cool, although it might be worth letting Static see it before I accept or anything.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Libera on December 23, 2019, 02:04:38 AMYeah I'm hearing those as Gbs and Abs.  Try putting it up the octave and it might be clearer.

Cool, although it might be worth letting Static see it before I accept or anything.

I let Static know; he'll be here soon enough to evaluate all of this.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Static

Quote from: Libera on December 23, 2019, 02:04:38 AMYeah I'm hearing those as Gbs and Abs.  Try putting it up the octave and it might be clearer.
Yep, definitely Gbs and Abs here, I double checked with a channel separator (also fixed the last measure with the same changes).

m56 looks good with the updated notes, I just changed some of the accidentals and made beat 5 a quarter note.

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot