News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - "Goron Lullaby" by Sebastian

Started by Zeta, December 06, 2019, 05:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Console: Nintendo 64
Title: Goron Lullaby
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Sebastian

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mastersuperfan

I would un-hide the quarter rests in the LH; otherwise, it can be confusing to tell at first glance that there are two different layers or that the half notes always start on beat 2. It just doesn't look right to me, either.

Was it intentional not to include slurs in m1-2 when they're present in m4-8? I don't think a slur across the RH in the last system would hurt either, for consistency's sake and because you have space.

I don't think I understand the dashed line in m11. The pedal is on, so it doesn't matter how long each key is pressed down, and it's much easier for the LH to play those two notes and then play the lower ones instead of the RH jumping down.

Is it common practice not to put a pedal lift marking at the end of the last measure? It's probably fine, but I've never seen it written like that before.

I would also move the "rit." marking just a little down so it's spaced more evenly between the staves.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Latios212

All good comments, thanks for looking. I'm not sure a pedal lift marking at the end is strictly necessary but I agree it can't hurt.

Updated the files as per the above!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Zeta