the all inclusive favorite game topic

Started by PseudoMario16, July 28, 2008, 06:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

i hasses to gets meez dat metal rod thingy that he killed peoples wit!!

SuperFireKirby

At first I thought it was super compressed air that just made a hole in any thing it was let out on. But the second time I wacted I realize their was a metal rod that came out when the Sheriff was talking about how they kill cattle now-a-days. Kinda disturbing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gooch

When i first saw it i thought it was a pimped out gun that he put freaky bullets in it, then when they said there wasn't a bullet in his head that he would have had to dig it out, then i thought it was air, then i knew it was the rod when they talked about killing cattle with it. I personally think its amazing that i picked up on all that because i had like a 102 degree fever when i watched it.

SuperFireKirby

Do you know how crazy you sound right now?

You mean by the nature of this conversation?

I mean by the nature of you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gooch

no, i personally believe i dont yet qualify for a padded cell

Jedesyus

Favourite Game: Chrono Trigger
Favourite System: Snes
Favourite Videogame Song: Stickerbrush Symphony - Donkey Kong Country 2
Favourite Videogame Character: Magus from Chrono Trigger
Favourite Song: Heartbreak Armageddon by Dragonforce
Favourite Movie: 300

SuperFireKirby

Operation Ground and Pround is my favorite DragonForce song.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Jedesyus on August 02, 2008, 10:51:06 PMFavourite Game: Chrono Trigger
Favourite System: Snes
Favourite Videogame Song: Stickerbrush Symphony - Donkey Kong Country 2
Favourite Videogame Character: Magus from Chrono Trigger
Favourite Song: Heartbreak Armageddon by Dragonforce
Favourite Movie: 300
thank you jesedyus 4 getting back on topic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Jedesyus

np, but it's Jedesyus (I know it's a weird name)

dont worry, no offense taken, heh - relax

scooterulez

Fav. non-game song: UHF by Weird Al Yankovic
Fav. Movie: Back to the Future

PseudoMario16

Quote from: scooterulez on August 07, 2008, 05:25:32 PMFav. non-game song: UHF by Weird Al Yankovic
Fav. Movie: Back to the Future
yeah, wierd al is freaken awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby