Series: Other
Game: Persona 4
Console: PlayStation 2
Title: Corridor
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Samusthedude

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

This is great! Just a handful of small comments and that's all from me.
- The cresc/dims at the beginning should end strictly before the barlines, not on them.
- Title (on both pages) needs quotation marks.
- The tenutos are out of place.
- You might want courtesy naturals on the B's in the chords in m. 6/8.
- It might be helpful to indicate rit./a tempo when the song slows down at m. 12/20/28, even though you already have a rubato direction. Up to you, though.
- I'm hearing the harmonies a bit differently in the second half of the piece. The right hand sounds like it's almost always playing an octave with added third. See below:
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
Similarly for the last eight measures, although oddly m. 22 plays a single E on beat 3 unlike m. 14.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Samusthedude

Thanks for the feedback! I went ahead with your fixes and suggestions and made it look a little nicer while I was in there. Let me know if anything else needs changing.

Btw: This was done on finale V26 so some of the articulations may not look right by default if you're on an older version.

InsigTurtle

This one's almost there, I just have a couple of comments

m.22: the lone E on the third beat should be an octave higher
Intro: I don't quite understand the justification for the tenuto markings on alternate notes in the bass. I feel doing something akin to the treble clef would be better? Also, as you have a simile marking at m.5 you could also remove the tenuto markings from thereon out.

Optional stuff:
I feel like you know what you're doing, so you could add just a few optional things to really make it shine. For example, you could add phrase marks and tenuto marks to really emulate the phrasing and emphasis found in the original. Completely optional, but hey, it'd be cool.

Samusthedude

I fixed the E and the tenutos. I may have gone overboard with the optional stuff but I tried to make it as accurate to the song as I could. Thanks for the feedback!

InsigTurtle

I think it looks good, it is quite a lot but since I hear the stresses in the original I think it works out.

Just need a second opinion here but I personally approve

Latios212

Awesome! Just one last tiiiny thing - the page number (2) is outside the page margins. I'll accept once that's fixed, or just fix it for you if you can't get around to it in the next couple days.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Samusthedude

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot