Game: Kingdom
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Rest
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Th3Gavst3r

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

Looks pretty good, just two things:

1. I think this should be written in D major rather than G.  I feel like the piece is moving around on IV and iii chords and never quite settling down on a tonic chord, rather than constantly being on the I and #VII chords which just makes less sense to me harmonically and with how I'm feeling the piece.

2. You could make the voicings a lot clearer on the second page by using multiple layers rather than sticking to just one in each staff.  The added lines help somewhat but I feel like it's not particularly clear at the moment what's going on.

Khunjund

I also recommend notating this with two sharps, but I believe the underlying tonic is B minor (aeolian), not D major.
Please stop making lists using hyphens.

Th3Gavst3r

I agree with both changes. Changed to two sharps (whatever the tonic is :P) and cleaned up the voicing on that one system

Libera

You've still got some doubled up notes in bar 29.  Other than that, looks good.

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Libera on January 19, 2020, 06:52:12 AMYou've still got some doubled up notes in bar 29.  Other than that, looks good.
deleted

Libera

Latios212

Looks great! Just one thing - shouldn't beat 4 (RH) of m. 31 match the measures above and below it? (The E D from the middle layer)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Latios212 on January 19, 2020, 08:23:50 AMLooks great! Just one thing - shouldn't beat 4 (RH) of m. 31 match the measures above and below it? (The E D from the middle layer)

Hey yeah, you're right. The emphasized notes are flipped from the other measures to this one, which makes it hard to notice the E D. Fixed

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot