News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Food/Cooking Update

Started by Libera, January 26, 2020, 01:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

Greetings fellow NSM members!

It is time for our next project, which was decided by the community to be on the theme of Food/Cooking! If you would like to contribute to this update, please read the format below.
  • Post your sheets here to be considered for the update. We will provide feedback here, you'll respond accordingly, and we'll approve and accept. Check back regularly if you submit something to have the most chance of it being accepted!
  • Since this has a strict deadline, we can't guarantee that every sheet submitted here will be included, but we will try our best to get in as many as we can!  If it ends up being too much, we will prioritise as best we can and any unfinished sheets can still be submitted through the normal process.
  • Sheets for this update should be related to the theme of Food/Cooking.  We won't have any super strict guidelines for this, but please try to keep it reasonable and on theme.  In general though, this means that the sheets should play during a food or cooking related event, or have a food/cooking related name.
  • We'll need to receive submissions no later than (February 9th) so that we have enough time to check the sheets!
Check the folder below to look at the sheets!

DROPBOX FOLDER

Sheets (with links to the originals)

Submitted, pending feedback
Pending arranger response
Approved
Accepted

Yug Guy

LeviR.star

Static

McDucky

Latios212

Rubikium

Nine Lives

Sebastian

Libera

Th3Gavst3r

Code_Name_Geek

Maelstrom

Radiak488417

Zeila

Greg

mastersuperfan

Deferred for regular submissions

Splatoon Inkling

Latios212

(This is just a heads up for now, I will formally post/submit my sheets here later when I'm at a computer with Finale)

I have the following arrangements completed:
- "Teatime Joy" from Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- "Gourmet Race" (solo) from Kirby Super Star

I'll be attempting to finish up some old in-progress sheets for the following:
- "Peronza Plaza" from Super Mario Odyssey
- "Dangerous Dinner" from Kirby's Return to Dream Land

Hopefully more to come later :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Ah yeah, boiiiiiii. I got so excited, I fixed up one of my older sheets just for this update:

Pokémon Stadium [N64]
"Sushi-Go-Round"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginal

Quote from: Yug_Guy on February 28, 2019, 04:46:06 PMCooking Mama arrangement project when?
Also, this is still very much on the table.

Latios212

Quote from: Yug_Guy on January 26, 2020, 02:42:30 PM
Quote from: Yug_Guy on February 28, 2019, 04:46:06 PMCooking Mama arrangement project when?
Also, this is still very much on the table.
aw yee I want in on this too!

Which ones are you doing? I'll let you know which ones I'm working on as I do them

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Latios212 on January 26, 2020, 03:03:40 PMWhich ones are you doing? I'll let you know which ones I'm working on as I do them
I haven't started lol, it was a suggestion.

However, I've always been a fan of the Menu Theme. I think I'll start with that.

LeviR.star

Hmm, this is a tricky one. These are the only sheets I have that have anything to do with food:

- [NES] Kirby's Adventure - "Yogurt Yard Map"
- [GB] The Final Fantasy Legend - "Eat the Meat"

-- and that's it. We're looking at a pretty scarce update...

... unless I can brainstorm and arrange some more, which, at the moment, include:

- [SNES] Kirby Super Star - "Dreaming of Food", "Crash! Gourmet Race", & "Hilltop Chase"
- [N64] Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - "Goal Game"
- [GBA] Kirby & The Amazing Mirror - "Radish Ruins"
- [3DS] Kirby Battle Royale - "Apple Scramble"
-[WiiU] New Super Mario Bros. U - "Acorn Plains

A lot of Kirby tunes. I might think of some more, but don't count on these being done very quickly; I just started on my semester composition project.

WIP Dropbox Folder: Levi's Food & Cooking Update Folder (Contents: 9 Sheets)

Sheets I Never Did (but Will Someday)
- [SNES] Kirby Super Star - "Hilltop Chase"
- [3DS] Kirby Battle Royale - "Apple Scramble"
[close]
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

NineLives

Here's an entry I worked up. It's a replacement, but the title fit with the theme, so here it is.

Super Mario Kart - "Choco Island" PDF | MIDI | MUS | MUSX | Source

Static

Luckily, I have a few tasty sheets laying around, as well as a new one I made today...

Edit: Well, I was finishing up my arrangement and typing up this post at around the same time you posted yours here, NineLives - I didn't expect both of us to do it lol
I'm fine with using either sheet as the update goes forward, but I figured I'd post mine here anyways.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Static on January 26, 2020, 08:03:04 PMI'm fine with using either sheet as the update goes forward, but I figured I'd post mine here anyways.

You sure have got those percussion markings nailed down, Static.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

NineLives

Quote from: Static on January 26, 2020, 08:03:04 PMEdit: Well, I was finishing up my arrangement and typing up this post at around the same time you posted yours here, NineLives - I didn't expect both of us to do it lol
I'm fine with using either sheet as the update goes forward, but I figured I'd post mine here anyways.
Well, to be fair, I didn't really post mine on my own piano arrangement topic first since I only just created mine today. I'll admit yours is far more detailed and since I've already got another SMK replacement sheet to be submitted soon, I could withdraw mine.

Maelstrom

I will, time permitting, be revising the following sheets for the update:

Bravely Default - Serpent Devouring the Horizon
Touhou 3: Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream - Strawberry Crisis!!
Umineko When They Cry - Fishy Aroma

Splatoon Inkling

Cool! I am going to do NSMBU Soda Jungle.

McDucky

Here's a small sheet I put together
Dragon Quest VIII - Alchemy Pot [Youtube]

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 26, 2020, 09:35:23 PMUmineko When They Cry - Fishy Aroma
I don't think it fits the theme, unfortunately.

Latios212

Going through these and adding them now... also looking over a few

Quote from: LeviR.star on January 26, 2020, 04:31:45 PM- [NES] Kirby's Adventure - "Yogurt Yard Map"
Looks great

Regarding Choco Island: I'd suggest that we go with Static's. Don't mean that in any bad way for NineLives - just that it'd take a significant amount of work to get it up to a level comparable to Static's.

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 26, 2020, 09:35:23 PMUmineko When They Cry - Fishy Aroma
Quote from: McDucky on January 27, 2020, 12:33:59 PMI don't think it fits the theme, unfortunately.
Fish is indeed a food :P

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

NineLives

Quote from: Latios212 on January 27, 2020, 03:49:21 PMRegarding Choco Island: I'd suggest that we go with Static's. Don't mean that in any bad way for NineLives - just that it'd take a significant amount of work to get it up to a level comparable to Static's.
Fair enough. I think I'll call dibs on "Sweet Sweet Canyon" from Mario Kart 8 instead before someone else does.