News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

I just found my gameboy

Started by kotorfanboy, August 06, 2008, 04:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

My gameboy advance sp had been missing for months and months and I just found it in a pile of my dad's stuff. What's better is now I can play super mario bros deluxe which was in it when I lost it.  :)

jake3343

what's even better is that I can play Super Mario Bros. Deluxe because it was in your Gameboy when you lost it!

Playgame38

Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 06, 2008, 04:20:25 PMMy gameboy advance sp had been missing for months and months and I just found it in a pile of my dad's stuff. What's better is now I can play super mario bros deluxe which was in it when I lost it.  :)

That is because your mom put it in your DAD's stuff.

<<Last number is 8

generalmayo

.....................................i bet you could sell that 2 bucks

okay okay I get it

Jedesyus

wait till it becomes a relic - then sell it for $50+ XD

jake3343

but I don't want to sell it, it's fun  :P

WiiMan96

It's too bad that the DS, that of which has been on the market for literally AGES, is GameBoy Advance/SP compatible  ;)

jake3343

It's too bad that it isn't Gameboy color compatible and won't play gameboy color/pocket games  ;)

WiiMan96

It's too bad the Game Boy Advance SP doesn't either  :P ;)

kotorfanboy

Gameboy advance sp plays gameboy color games, or at least the ones I have tried. Which includes Link's Awakening DX, Oracle of Seasons and Ages, and...was the first American fire emblem gbc?

WiiMan96

jake3343

first American Fire emblem is for the Game Boy Advance

omega

My gameboy SP plays gameboy color and Gameboy games... like tetris THE OLD ONE!
The odds of there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one. The odds of there being two bombs on a plane are a million times a million to one. So next time you fly, cut the odds and bring a bomb.