Wrong Answers Only

Started by Yug_Guy, February 10, 2020, 07:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Title is somewhat self-explanatory. I post a picture and you all have to tell me what it is/what's going on. This keeps going on until I post another. You get no points for having the best or funniest answer, just like in real life.

For some idea of what this game is like, see this tumblr post, or search "Wrong answers only" on Google.

First picture: "What's going on here?"
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Dekkadeci

World's most awkward game of Statues

Code_Name_Geek

Little Timmy refuses to let anyone pull his loose tooth.

Maelstrom

little johnny's eyes start migrating in various directions, but only muscleman has the slightest bit of concern for his health

E. Gadd Industries

A group of teens rather apathetically tries to get out of an escape room. By that I mean no one has any idea what's going on and are hoping the brainiac of the group has some sort of idea on what to do. Except for, the brainiac really isn't all that smart, they just know especially well how to regurgitate information
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Yug_Guy

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 11, 2020, 05:12:00 PMA group of teens rather apathetically tries to get out of an escape room. By that I mean no one has any idea what's going on and are hoping the brainiac of the group has some sort of idea on what to do. Except for, the brainiac really isn't all that smart, they just know especially well how to regurgitate information
Gonna be honest with you, this is pretty close to the actual answer.

Anyway, NEXT:

"Who are they?"
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

cacabish

The stars of High School Musical 4: The 4-Runners.

Yug_Guy

Terrible job everyone, let's keep going:

Why is he sad?
[close]

LeviR.star

Because everyone is posting on that Discord server, instead of the here in the forums.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dekkadeci

Because he made the poor decision of wearing a bodytight ugly sweater.

mikey

pretty sure that's a screenshot of Andrew Garfield in the Amazing Spiderman
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

He just realized someone taped a "Loser" sign to his back.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber