News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Arrangements by 4-D

Started by 4-D, August 07, 2008, 09:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4-D

Should I supply links to the MIDI for each of my submissions?

blah54

no you don't need to, mus files are fine
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

4-D

Gooch

erm, hate to say it , but Composer #40 already has One Winged Angel in his submission thread. Its in the Queue section. sorry.

NasiDe

::)
Jeez. A lot of people want to make One Winged Angel. Now whose to chose... Should there be a vote ya think?

4-D

Quote from: Gooch on August 18, 2008, 02:18:27 PMerm, hate to say it , but Composer #40 already has One Winged Angel in his submission thread. Its in the Queue section. sorry.

How do I check out the Queue section?

4-D

Quote from: Gooch on August 18, 2008, 02:18:27 PMerm, hate to say it , but Composer #40 already has One Winged Angel in his submission thread. Its in the Queue section. sorry.

Rats. Well, then I'll put "Time Circuits" from Chrono Trigger forward as my first submission

4-D

Hmmm. Composer #40 just modified his version of "One-Winged Angel", I noticed. I think my regular submission for this song (the one that isn't simplified) is more accurate. Compare it to his

Gooch

we dont care that you have the more accurate one or not, he had it first. You'll have to PM him over it because he technically has the "rights" to it for submission.

Nakah

4-D

Nakah

I'm not sure about Time Circuits because the red notes might make it virtually unplayable. Need more feed back on it. I would say it's accurate, except might be impossible.

4-D

Quote from: Nakah on September 07, 2008, 10:07:35 AMI'm not sure about Time Circuits because the red notes might make it virtually unplayable. Need more feed back on it. I would say it's accurate, except might be impossible.

Thanks for the feedback. I made some corrections.
Also, check out the newest song I've uploaded: "Sad Spirits" from LOZ:TP