djRyoji's Corner - Video Game Piano Vol. I (20 arrangements + sheetbook)

Started by DonValentino, September 04, 2010, 09:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Nothing right now)

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Tobbeh99

Eyy Don. I already made "Two Quests of the Triforce" (Even though it maybe needs some reviewing) and "Secrets of the Oracles" (same, needs some reviewing). And I also made a revisited arrangement of Fairies Fountain, also known as Fairies Fountain & Impa's Odd Arrival. Although I really like the way you notated it, looks better and more professional than mine. The way you notated the echo part at Two Quest of the Triforce is also better than mine in terms of playabilty. I really want to have the echo in mine, but at the moment, it's way too hard and I have to edit that part.

As you might know, I have already arranged pretty much the entire soundtrack, and it's in a decent shape as well, it does need some reviewing but it's still pretty good. The only remaining song from the Zelda Oracles series is "Level 3: Poison Moth's Lair". I apparently forgot that one when I did the entire soundtrack. Some of my arrangements are also a bit far from the original, I added to much stuff, like "The Pirate's Game" and "Credits and Staff Roll". 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

DonValentino

Oh you already did the whole soundtrack? Well that's great! How about we join efforts on this one then? I'd really love to have a good quality Oracles sheet archive, so you're welcome to contribute with your sheets if you want. We could take a look at our sheets and fix possible mistakes. Also we could work together on a common tracklist to better organize everything. What do you think?

Hmm adding more things to the song it's good to an extent. With 8-bit songs, I wouldn't really do anything unless I plan specifically on doing a real piano piece out of the theme.

So only Poison Moth left then huh? Who does it, you or me? xD

Tobbeh99

Exactly what I thought! We might even start a new topic to keep things organized and have a common place for it. 

Feel free to do Poison Moth's if you want. I'm going to focus on fixing my sheets, as they are quite a lot.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

DonValentino

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on July 03, 2016, 07:47:41 AMExactly what I thought! We might even start a new topic to keep things organized and have a common place for it. 

Feel free to do Poison Moth's if you want. I'm going to focus on fixing my sheets, as they are quite a lot.

Well sure why not? We should finish quickly since all songs are done and the ones on site already fixed.

Fear not, I'll take care of Mothula.

Maelstrom

But...
But...
There's nothing in the OP.

DonValentino

My bad, please check again :J

Edit: Poison Moth's Lair done.

DonValentino

While this topic will remain to be a memento of times long past, I thought maybe someone would be interested in knowing that I will be uploading some new arrangements now and then to my Youtube channel, among other VGM and non-VGM related music stuff. Here's the newest, even if short, addition:

As a reminder, there are also other recent ones such as:

Spoiler

[close]

Hope you like them. Also feel free to check out the rest of videos on the channel.
Thank you :)

Onionleaf

Fantastic! I subscribed without hesitation, looking forward to seeing more arrangements.

DonValentino

Thank you Onionleaf :)

Gang-Plank Galleon coming soon.

DonValentino

Latios212

Quote from: DonValentino on September 04, 2010, 09:40:06 AMHello everyone! Kind of unusual to log in here... Glad to see NSM still running. But I have something I think you guys at NSM would enjoy! This Sunday I will be premiering a piano album called Video Game Piano with 20 renditions of VGM songs as well as a free sheetbook. Find out about it here!

I also humbly recommend to stick around for future projects. Thank you for your attention!
Hey Don, glad you see you still around and arranging video game music :D definitely looking forward to this!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

DonValentino

Quote from: Latios212 on June 13, 2020, 08:56:41 AMHey Don, glad you see you still around and arranging video game music :D definitely looking forward to this!

Very appreciated :-* :-* :-*

btw le album