NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Author Topic: [SNES] Tetris Attack - "Demo (Lip's Theme) (Duet)" by Yug Guy  (Read 50 times)

Zeta

• NSM Bot
  • Nintendo Nocturne
    • View Profile

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Tetris Attack
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Demo (Lip's Theme)
Instrumentation Piano Duet
Arranger: Yug Guy

Yug_Guy

• Resident Palindrome
  • Global Moderator
  • Ordon Overture
  • Wisconsin Made Since '97
    • View Profile
Re: [SNES] Tetris Attack - "Demo (Lip's Theme) (Duet)" by Yug Guy
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 12:20:25 AM »

Static

• Updater
  • Rupee Ragtime
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Email
Re: [SNES] Tetris Attack - "Demo (Lip's Theme) (Duet)" by Yug Guy
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 04:02:05 AM »

Just copying this over from your solo version:
  • You might want to make the 16th note triplet just grace notes instead, up to you though.
  • I'm not hearing any of the 16th note things in the bassline, even slowed down or an octave higher. It just sounds like a touch of vibrato on the note (which most of the notes have anyway). I would just leave them all as quarter note As.
  • m43 and similar: I would make the third 8th note just a staccato quarter note. When playing, it'll sound the same, but it makes it a bit easier to read and a bit less cluttered.
  • m43-50 LH: Sounds like there should be a C between the two Fs.
  • Copyright year should technically be 1995 since that is when this tune was written.

OK, new stuff:
  • Since there are two LH parts, you should specify that it's the Secondo LH you want lowered.
  • You might as well move those staccato notes in Primo m20 and 36 to the RH, since nothing else is going on there. It just gives the hand something to do and lets the LH stay in the same position for the whole melody.
  • Secondo RH m24-28: I'm hearing something completely different here... Beats 3-4 of m24 should be C and Bb (quarter notes). Beat 1.5 of m25 should be a C. m26 should look like m25 but with Bbs instead of Cs.

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 24 queries.