[GBA] Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green - "Ending Theme"

Started by Nkong, May 26, 2020, 02:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nkong

The "Ending Theme" for Red/Blue on the original Gameboy is available everywhere, but for literally YEARS I've been unable to find the sheet music for the ending of Fire Red/Leaf Green on the Gameboy Advanced (and not Red/Blue).

JDMEK5 has a great ending for the original Pokemon Red/Blue on the Gameboy that's on ninsheetmusic, but the requested theme has portions that are not present in the original Pokemon Red/Blue hence me requesting this.

If this is too similar to be worth anyone's while that's totally understandable, but this theme literally doesn't exist on the internet and really would be amazing :)

Link:

JDMEK5

I have a real soft spot for songs that don't exist anywhere on the internet. I'll take a crack at this one; it really would translate nicely to piano I think.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Nkong

Love your work so I absolutely look forward to it!! Thanks for picking this up <3

JDMEK5

Thanks for the support and the request!

That was a really rewarding experience for me. I haven't arranged anything recreationally in a very long time so I really put my heart and soul into this one.

Pokémon FireRed Version & Pokémon LeafGreen Version: Ending Theme - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Also some kind of glitch is resulting in a tiny italic "3" on the bottom of the fourth page... I'm not sure how to fix that yet but we'll get there.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Nkong

Omg this is incredible!!! Didn't expect you to finish it so quickly but thank you so much for making my little me's dream come true <3

JDMEK5

No problem! Incidentally in submitting it for peer-review I was able to fix that little "3". Use this link for the fixed pdf: https://www.ninsheetmusic.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=11292.0;attach=30989

My Arrangements