[PS1] Metal Gear Solid - "Calling to the Night"

Started by KHRZ, August 08, 2008, 01:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KHRZ

Gooch

dude, dont be an ass and say "I DEMAND THIS SHEET". We have lives and dont HAVE to do anything, we choose to.

KefkaticFanatic

Oh, well since you demand I'll make sure to never even look at that video you posted.  Ever.

me irl
[close]

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

KHRZ

Damn, I blew it :(

EDIT:
...Wait, you said they already exists?!

*looks*

EDIT AGAIN:
Meh, can't find them over there ???

TOPIC TITLE EDIT:

OK, so I don't demand, I beg on my knees :o

Gooch

so, your first post and you try to Demand something from us then you try and refraise what you said after its all done with. Most newcomers start with 0 cool points, you now have -20. Nice will get you places, remember that.

KHRZ

Topic went terribly wrong :(
When I said "demand", I did not really mean to demand, because obviously I am in no position to do so. It was more for pointing out how great the song is, and that sheets for it "should" be made, but clearly I didn't think the title very throughout before posting, I just never expect to offend anyone. It's true, I didn't realize people actually spends hours making these sheets. Saying that I demand them, would surely give the impression that I do not appreciate, or completely ignores the fact that sheets requires massive work. Of course, you are not making sheets just to please others, but because you enjoy making them,  unfortunately my topic title also gave the impression that I thought not in this manner but that you should be making sheets just for me.

Sorry.

In my second post, I was trying to implant the impression that I was just joking, but I failed seeming like anything but further an ass, I should have posted the apology instead.

Gooch

There we go, i believe i can feel some feeling behind that and some remorse. 'Tis ok, for 'twas your first post, but please just be a little more knowing to what goes into these.

btw, im just gonna give you a tip, should you find a MIDI for the song, there is no need to ask us to arrange it for you just simply need to save the MIDI file (should go to a Music Download file if you are like me) then find that saved MIDI file and open it with your Finale client, you wont get straight piano, but you'll get the ACTUAL music for it. It doesn't work with YouTube vids, but im just tellin you for future reference.

KHRZ

Thanks... didn't know that, I'll look for a MIDI then.

kotorfanboy

Can you also open mp3's in Finale to get the sheet music?

blah54

no you can not... you can record wav files via finale, but you can not open wav or mp3 files via finale...

so in short, sorry, no...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

kotorfanboy

Most video game songs I find are in midi format anyway

Super Zombie

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 09, 2008, 12:48:22 PMOh, well since you demand I'll make sure to never even look at that video you posted.  Ever.

XD You should write for SNL.