NinSheetMusic > Project Archive

Replacements Update

(1/7) > >>

mastersuperfan:
Hello and welcome back again to another special NSM arrangement project! This time around, the theme (as decided by you all) is REPLACEMENTS!

To streamline the process and organize feedback, we'll be doing things a little differently from the last project. Here's what you should do if you're interested in participating:

Personal Arranger Threads: This time, everyone will have a separate arranger thread in order to segregate feedback more effectively. Here's what you should do:

* Create a new thread in this board (the newly created Projects board) and include your username/arranger name in the title (e.g. [username]'s Replacement Project Sheets). You will be using this one personal thread for the entirety of the project.
* In the first post, maintain a running list of the sheets you have submitted, along with links to the original tracks (preferably via YouTube).
* All sheet-related feedback and discussion should go in the corresponding personal arranger's thread. (General questions about the process can go here.)
Uploading Sheets: This time, all participating arrangers will directly upload and edit their submissions to the Dropbox folder. Here's what you should do:

* PM Latios212 (via the forums or on Discord, Latios#8855) with your email address in order to gain editing access to the Dropbox folder.
* When you have a sheet to submit, upload a MUS or MUSX file directly to the "Replacements" Dropbox folder. Replace the file whenever you revise the sheet. You will be responsible for keeping your sheets updated in the folder in response to feedback.
* Do not move sheets into the Approved or Accepted folders; updaters will do that when necessary. (If your sheet is already in the Approved folder, however, you can re-upload any newer versions directly to the Approved folder.)
To avoid overlap between arrangers: Since we anticipate this being a fairly active project, please post in this thread which sheets you're planning on replacing, and check what others have posted as well. This way, we can minimize the incidence of multiple arrangers replacing the same sheet.

Deadline: We need to receive all submissions by (Saturday, June 13th) to ensure that we can check all the sheets in time.

Happy arranging, everyone!

DROPBOX FOLDER OF SHEETS  (view-only; PM Latios for editing access)

LIST OF SUBMITTED SHEETS (SPREADSHEET)  (view-only; maintained by updaters)

Yug_Guy:
As some of you may know, I have a thread where I have been keeping track of NSM's, uh, not-so-good sheets ons-site. I call it The Great NSM Auditâ„¢. You can read more about it in the thread I made specifically for it, but long story short: the more cells vertically a given sheet takes up in the table, the worse off it is.

Here's a direct link to the table for those that want it.

With that said, I have a few suggestions of games that I think people should look through right away:

* Dark Cloud 2
* Goldeneye 007
* Diddy Kong Racing
* EarthBound
* Final Fantasy IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX
* Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
* Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
* All the classic Mega Mans
* Pokemon Black & White
* Sonic 3
* Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
* Mario Golf
* Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
* Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
* Super Smash Bros. Melee
* Tales of Symphonia
* The Legend of Zelda: Twilight PrincessThere's obviously way more games & series to go through, but this should get you started. Happy replacing!

Latios212:
I have a bunch of miscellaneous things I either have done or would like to do across a bunch of the games you mentioned above, plus some others. I'll update this probably tomorrow with what I'm shooting for :)

LeviR.star:
Right now, I have a ton of replacements I'd like to put towards the original Mega Man (which is in terrible shape), along with a few more from other franchises. With any luck, we can take the former right off the spreadsheet by the end of this!

Static:
I will be finishing up the Super Mario Kart OST, except for Koopa Beach (if I recall, Nine Lives has an arrangement of it). I'll also be doing basically as much of the FFI through VI soundtracks as I can get to. I might do some other stuff, but this is what I'll focus on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version