Replacements Update

Started by mastersuperfan, May 30, 2020, 05:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubikium

Quote from: Latios212 on May 31, 2020, 11:15:18 AMFor The Grand Finale though, I don't think the two pianos one needs to be replaced. Definitely the solo though needs to be redone completely
The two pianos one will probably only need format fixes, but I put this because this will technically be a replacement

Latios212

Quote from: Rubikium on May 31, 2020, 11:41:46 AMThe two pianos one will probably only need format fixes, but I put this because this will technically be a replacement
Okay, sounds good!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Yeah, edit replacements are fine for this update, provided the original was in relatively good shape. I have 2 of that type done already, although they had heavy revisions.

Latios212

As a reminder (everyone), you should just upload your files directly to the Dropbox folder (instead of maintaining links to files in your submission post). The OP ideally would be just a listing of tracks and links to their sources.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Code_Name_Geek

I'll be working on a replacement for the following sheets:
  • Harvest Moon 64 - Bar Theme
  • Harvest Moon 64 - Mountain Theme
  • Harvest Moon 64 - Summer
  • Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life - Breeze
  • Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life - Gustafa's Tent

NineLives

Since Diddy Kong Racing was mentioned, I think I may take on that series to do the formatting fixes, but I may try for more than just that if I feel the need to. If anyone's gonna do full rearrangements of them though, let me know! After that, I might go for more of the other Donkey Kong series sheets that aren't already claimed.

Libera

I will hopefully find the time to make replacements for the remaining in-need sheets for Final Fantasy X (Auron's Theme and Bravely Forward) as well as some sheets for Final Fantasy VIII (Don't Be Afraid, Force Your Way, Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec and perhaps even Liberi Fatali).

Dekkadeci

Doing these replacements. To be frank, I should have submitted the first one a long time ago:
  • "Battle with Meta Knight" (Kirby Super Star) (Full Challenger)
  • "Still More Fighting" "Fight On!" (Final Fantasy VII) (Heavy Edit--originally arr. by Commander6)

Dekkadeci

Accidentally posted instead of edited.

Zeila

I will focus on Melee and then Tales of Symphonia if I have the time. The only sheets from the Melee section I noticed that need revisions (aside from basic text stuff) are:
  • Brinstar
  • Fever (aka Dr. Mario)
  • Flat Zone
  • Fountain of Dreams
  • Icicle Mountain

However, I don't know if Bespinben and Yug_Guy still have Fountain of Dreams and Icicle Mountain completed or partially completed respectively. I'll avoid those 2 for now, and if I finish the other 3 before receiving confirmation about the statuses of those then I have plenty to choose from Tales of Symphonia

Latios212

I started scribbling some stuff down for Flat Zone a while back, but didn't really think it was going anywhere nice. Feel free to do whatever you want with this file (I don't think I got these chords at the end right).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yc6p365j7vx43eg/Super%20Smash%20Bros.%20Melee%20-%20Flat%20Zone.musx?dl=1

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Zeila on June 02, 2020, 09:01:30 PMHowever, I don't know if Bespinben and Yug_Guy still have Fountain of Dreams and Icicle Mountain completed or partially completed respectively.
I gave up on Icicle Mountain a long time ago. I have a little bit done - if you want I can give you the musx file to get you started.

Zeila

Quote from: Latios212 on June 02, 2020, 09:07:04 PMI started scribbling some stuff down for Flat Zone a while back, but didn't really think it was going anywhere nice. Feel free to do whatever you want with this file (I don't think I got these chords at the end right).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yc6p365j7vx43eg/Super%20Smash%20Bros.%20Melee%20-%20Flat%20Zone.musx?dl=1
I'll build off of it, thanks!

Quote from: Yug_Guy on June 02, 2020, 09:42:17 PMI gave up on Icicle Mountain a long time ago. I have a little bit done - if you want I can give you the musx file to get you started.
Sure, I'll take it

Radiak488417

I'd like to do these replacements:

Ground Theme (Brawl)
Purple Comet
Space Junk Galaxy (Edit, on site as "Space Junk Road")
Cosmic Cove Galaxy
Snowman (on site as "In Winters, There is a Genius")
A Flash of Memory
Tac Challenge

I also have an in-progress version of Bumper Crop Bump, so if Levi ends up not being able to do it I can take that one as well.

Yug_Guy

Anyway, now that most of my previous replacements are now in this project, I'll claim two songs from Goldeneye:
  • Opening
  • Pause
The arrangements we have on-site for Goldeneye are a joke. They're written in Comic sans for pete's sake!

Also, Sebastian actually has some additional replacements for Goldeneye. Anyone wanna message him and ask if we can add them to this update?