LeviR.star's Replacements

Started by LeviR.star, May 31, 2020, 10:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: Libera on December 15, 2020, 02:08:31 PMElec Man Stage

-The midi playback has the A at the end of bar 4 being a natural (as it should be), but there's no natural sign on it.
-I think you might not like doing this in general, but double barline on the segno?

The fact that the first bar of the loop is cut out of the repeat isn't particularly nice but I guess you've got the problem of the B and D# only being played when you take the D.S rather than the normal repeat which might be a little confusing to write down.  It'd be nice to get rid of it but I don't have any particularly good ideas so I'm happy for it to stay.

- I wonder why it's doing that. Never mind that, though, because I've fixed it now
- yea, I'm fine with that. Like that?

- I'll agree that it isn't the prettiest thing in the world, but it works really well for how this song loops. I'm not begging for a solution, either, so I'd be fine with keeping it around

File fixed!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Elec Man Stage

Looks great!  And yeah I don't really have any ideas and it's not that big a deal so we can leave it.

Static

Quote from: Latios212 on December 15, 2020, 03:20:28 PMMusic from Dig Dug
Awesome. I'm taking Static's implicit approval and moving this one to accepted
Wow, bold of you to assume I'd approve this one...

I approve