News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

New site artwork!

Started by Latios212, June 06, 2020, 09:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Hi everyone!

We recently had an event for users to provide new artwork for the main site. Today, the banner and favicon have been updated, as well as our social media profile pictures, for the first time in over a decade :)

The banner and favicon are provided by KC Symphony and our new social media profile pic (as well as Zeta's new look) is provided by Sir Bone. Please give them a big thank you for their contributions.

The rest of the artwork we received is great as well, and I'd like to thank fi_le and Advos for their submissions too. You can find all of the artwork submitted in the previous topic (linked at the beginning of this post). Sometime in the future, we may find a use for them too.

Speaking of, the art refresh means that the time may be ripe to think about t-shirt designs again. Stay tuned for that...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Splatoon Inkling

Awesome artwork! Looks amazing!

Static

Looks awesome! The site's really come a long way since I joined, wow.

ThreeOfClubs

Wow! I used to come to this site every day like, 4 years ago, and I just came back and I love the new look! It looks great :-)

cashwarrior1

That artwork is so awesome!

LeviR.star

This looks so cool, congrats to the artists! I'm glad the selected designs ended up being the ones I voted for
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated

Rhyno

HeroOfTime170

How come it's still the same on my computer?
How 'bout a big Goron hug?

Maelstrom

Do a hard refresh (ctrl+F5)

HeroOfTime170

Ayyy, it worked! Thanks!
How 'bout a big Goron hug?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeila

Thanks to everyone who contributed art, they look great! I also am a fan of the touch-ups to the banner with the gradient and shading updates. It really makes everything stand out more

Onionleaf

The banner look soo pretty, what a nice touch to the site! It would be hard for me to pick a favourite banner out of those submitted; wouldn't it be cool to have a setting where you can select a theme of your choice? :)