News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Th3Gavst3r's Replacements

Started by Th3Gavst3r, June 06, 2020, 02:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Th3Gavst3r

[MUL] Duck Hunt

Title Screen
On-Site pdf

LeviR.star

Oh thank goodness! We really needed this one, and I was gonna contact you about replacing it!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Th3Gavst3r

I'm glad you remembered, cause I almost forgot I had this xD

Maybe soon I'll submit the rest of the soundtrack too

Latios212

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on June 06, 2020, 02:29:45 PMMaybe soon I'll submit the rest of the soundtrack too
rip lol at least we have one

I prefer this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRcDpfR7o80

Anyway, feedback! Pitches look good but those En/Gn on beat 3 should really be Dx (oof) and Fx as they chromatically neighbor the notes of the tonic chord (E# and G#). There's also an inconsistent interval of Dn and E# (Dn should be Cx) in m. 1 beat 2.5.

Actually, I think this sheet would be better written in Db major. Easier key signature and those chords would be the intuitive C major and Db major. You'd get a couple of double flats as the melody chromatically descends, but you could re-spell those as naturals that get flatted again on the next note. (i.e. Ab-Gn-Gb as opposed to Ab-Abb-Gb).

Also, the text is outside the top and bottom margins.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Latios212 on June 14, 2020, 05:10:13 PMI prefer this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRcDpfR7o80
Updated :P

Quote from: Latios212 on June 14, 2020, 05:10:13 PMActually, I think this sheet would be better written in Db major. Easier key signature and those chords would be the intuitive C major and Db major. You'd get a couple of double flats as the melody chromatically descends, but you could re-spell those as naturals that get flatted again on the next note. (i.e. Ab-Gn-Gb as opposed to Ab-Abb-Gb).
Went with the Db spellings and used the natural-flat chromatics. Very good improvements :D

Quote from: Latios212 on June 14, 2020, 05:10:13 PMAlso, the text is outside the top and bottom margins.
Fixeded

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

I don't really have anything else to say here... accepted. Looks great!