News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Online PC Game Username Thread

Started by KefkaticFanatic, February 29, 2008, 10:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMan

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 10, 2008, 04:00:35 PMI started playing a month ago, lost a full mithril set in a duel in the wilderness and stopped for the final time.
Genius, duels in wildy are against the rules XD.

SuperFireKirby

Now they are. My friend keeps me updated on how gay runescape is getting.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I was unaware the game was homosexual.

However, I was aware that Jagex is becoming more like a generic big company that has to make the kiddies feel safe and keep credit card fraud at bay.  (Basically the reason they removed free trade and such)

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 13, 2008, 05:06:15 PMI was unaware the game was homosexual.

I was unaware of that as well. Jagex- keeping petaphiles at bay 24/7.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!