[NES] Air Fortress - "Title Screen / Prologue" by Jacopo Tore & smasher220

Started by Zeta, May 07, 2020, 09:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacopoTore

Quote from: mastersuperfan on July 28, 2020, 07:21:48 PMTry double-clicking on the D.C. and, in the section labeled "Target," replace the 0 in the box next to "Measure #" with a 1. That should do it.

If you want to have the repeat signs/endings work on playback, there's also this fix to implement (for both sets of double endings, m4-5 and m13-14):
The one other very small thing I noticed is that, in m5, the forte could be moved up and the decrescendo moved down a little so that the two are horizontally aligned:
Spoiler
[close]

Once those last fixes are done, I shall accept.

I heartily thank you for all the advice you have given me! I learned a new thing about Finale and this is very important to me!
Thanks so much for the help!

JacopoTore

mastersuperfan

Okay, looks great! I've updated the files in the original post one more time with a couple more small fixes:
- Added periods after the ending numbers
- Moved the top system on page 3 down so that it wasn't so close to the header
- Decreased the space between the systems slightly on pages 2 and 3 because the notes in the bottom systems went slightly beyond the bottom margin

(Articulations tend to get messed up when imported from v26 to older versions; since I use v26, if you download the MUSX, the staccatos in m5/9/26 might look strangely positioned on your end. However, the PDF displays fine when exported from my end, and the PDF is what matters.)

And with those last touch-ups, this one looks good to go!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Zeta