Series: Mana
Game: Secret of Mana
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: I Closed My Eyes
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yug Guy

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yug_Guy

I want to put more focus on my replacements sheets, so I'm going to be submitting two extremely short pieces in the meantime.

Latios212

Looks good! Just a few things:
- You're using pedal here, so the whole notes don't need to be taken literally (i.e. depressed for the whole bar). As a result, you should remove the parentheses on the left hand notes to remove any ambiguity on whether the performer should play them or not.
- I think the last eighth notes in LH/RH in measures 1 and 4 should be switched (right now it's crossing hands and I think the melody is the C anyway).
- Real tiny thing - the beginning of the 8va in the first system could be shifted left a bit.
- The usual comments about stuff being outside the margins.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Latios212 on July 11, 2020, 11:48:31 AMLooks good! Just a few things:
- You're using pedal here, so the whole notes don't need to be taken literally (i.e. depressed for the whole bar). As a result, you should remove the parentheses on the left hand notes to remove any ambiguity on whether the performer should play them or not.
- I think the last eighth notes in LH/RH in measures 1 and 4 should be switched (right now it's crossing hands and I think the melody is the C anyway).
- Real tiny thing - the beginning of the 8va in the first system could be shifted left a bit.
- The usual comments about stuff being outside the margins.
All fixed.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Just a small thing from me.  I don't think the A on beat 2.5 in the right hand of bars 2 and 5 is actually there.  The left hand is playing the exact same note anyway at that point in your sheet, so it doesn't really affect anything, but I don't think they're doubling up in the original so the sheet should probably reflect that.  It would be less confusing to play also.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Libera on July 28, 2020, 03:46:57 AMJust a small thing from me.  I don't think the A on beat 2.5 in the right hand of bars 2 and 5 is actually there.  The left hand is playing the exact same note anyway at that point in your sheet, so it doesn't really affect anything, but I don't think they're doubling up in the original so the sheet should probably reflect that.  It would be less confusing to play also.
Fair enough. Fixed.

Libera

Nice.

Quote from: Latios212 on July 11, 2020, 11:48:31 AM- The usual comments about stuff being outside the margins.

Url is still not aligned to the bottom margin.  After that I'll approve.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Libera on July 29, 2020, 04:17:10 PMUrl is still not aligned to the bottom margin.  After that I'll approve.
Sorry, I forgot about that. Should be good now.

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot