NEW: Pokémon XD - Kricketune's Arrangements

Started by Kricketune54, July 15, 2020, 11:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kricketune54

Hey all!

If anyone has any edits they'd recommend for any of my submissions or arrangements I'd greatly appreciate it! 

On-site Sheets (31 sheets!)

Guide

On-site Sheets - Takes you directly to the sheet's page on NSM. On-site sheets are in green           
PA Exclusive Sheets - Click the song title link to open a Dropbox folder containing each of the standard NSM file types  :)       

Total On-site : 31
PA Exclusive Total: 18
Grand Total: 49

Pokémon

Pokémon Colosseum
Agate Village
Cipher Peon Battle
Friendly Battle
Main Menu
Miror B.'s Retro Groove
Mt. Battle Rest Room
Normal Battle
Title Screen
World Map

Pokémon Ruby Version and Pokémon Sapphire Version
Trainers' Eyes Meet (Hiker)

Pokémon Snap
Professor Oak

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Geosenge Town
Title Screen

Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
Cipher Admin Theme
Dr. Kaminko's Manor
Jovi is Sad
S.S. Libra
The Hexagon Brothers

Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield
Battle! (Calyrex)

Kirby

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Neo Star

Kirby Star Allies
Echo's Edge
Puppet Offering
World of Miracles - Planet Popstar

Kirby's Return to Dream Land
Steel Station

Kirby Triple Deluxe
Reflected Laughter
Tilting the World

Animal Crossing

Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Nook's Cranny (Before Closing)
Outing (Waiting)
Tournament in Progress
Toy Day

Metroid

Metroid Dread
Ferenia

Metroid Fusion
Environmental Mystery
Sector 5 (ARC)

Star Fox

Star Fox
Out of This Dimension

Star Fox 64
Bill's Theme & Katt's Theme
Meteo

F-Zero

F-Zero
Select Time Theme

Paper Mario

Super Paper Mario
Mr. L, Green Thunder

Misc. Other Games

Among Us
Dead Body Reported

Battlefield 3
Solomon's Theme

CT Special Forces 2: Back in the Trenches
Sniper
Snow (North America) / Game Over)

Godzilla: Monster of Monsters
Mars / Intro

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
Main Theme

Spoiler
Admittedly, I do not put a lot of value into this page as I find it too tedious to regularly update.  If you want to check out my arrangements, check my arranger page on NSM or visit my YouTube

Feel free to drop a comment on the YouTube if you're looking for one of my sheets or would like to request anything.
[close]

Kricketune54

Hey all, working on Katt's Theme, a small jingle from Star Fox 64!

Let me know if you have any feedback.  I think I need to change the .mus file to E minor but I couldn't seem to figure out how to get that to work.

Kricketune54

I haven't really played around with this page in a while, because I'm kind of lazy about uploading things to DropBox.

However, I am adding several arrangements tonight!  I will only be posting PDFs and MUS from here on out, but I will put up other files if they are requested.  See my YouTube for audio.

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl - Kricketune Cry
PDF  MXL

Pokémon Trainer Battle - Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

PDF  MUS 

Currently working on:

Pokémon Sword and Shield - Calyrex Battle Theme

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS & Wii U - Menu

Star Wars 1313 - Main Theme

Kricketune54

Nothing like some late night sheet editing to ease the mind

Kirby's Return to Dream Land - Steel Station  MUS  MIDI  PDF  MuseScore

Wondering for M26-30 RH... should I make an effort to transcribe that weird roar/sound effect?  Otherwise that's an empty section.

Kricketune54

Here are the (piano) keys to the King of Galar

Battle! Calyrex (PDF)

Kricketune54

Just about full circle.  When the pandemic caused everything to lock down in March 2020, I picked up the piano again after touching it only here and there after high school.  Outside of some beginner books, my first picks upon restarting were to go back to NinSheetMusic (which I had used for several years prior), download and print some songs that seemed about right for myself, and begin playing.

About a year ago, I was looking to do something new in the summer, and I decided to give arranging a go.  For several years, I had enjoyed listening to BespinBen on YouTube, as well as diving through the various categories on site and printing off sheets; I guess I kind of wanted to try to make a contribution myself to the library of NinSheet. 

Now a little under a year later, I just wanted to say thanks to those who are a part of the community for helping me learn so much about not only piano, but arranging in general.  It's been pretty fun getting into this, and I hope to keep contributing for a while to come

Kricketune54

Nani???  What's this???  A PA Post???

That's right, with inspiration after today's event, as well as some other projects wrapping up in my life, I finally got around to doing some more arranging. Over the next week or so, I hope to post at least two or three arrangements in total, depending on my freedom to work on them.

As for today, I give you the Title Screen music from Pokémon X & Pokémon Y.  Yeah, it's the same old main series theme, but I have always enjoyed this particular version.  Something about starting up Pokémon Y, hearing those triplets and the subtle main motif before opening into the main melody as Yveltal flaps along on screen... it really makes me soar.  A great blend of nostalgia, adventure, and satisfaction that Pokémon is back, and it's in 3D.

Title Screen - Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

I see that people want the pink puffball- fear not, he shall arrive soon enough here...

Kricketune54

Welcome back! 

Professor Oak - Pokémon Snap

Meant to upload this yesterday but felt like putting it out before weekend was over.  Do check out the new poll I just started for what types of arrangements want to be seen!

Kricketune54

Metroid is the current winner of my arranging poll.  This will not be the last arrangement from the games I post...

Short and spooky, perfect for the month.  Happy Halloween!

Environmental Mystery - Metroid Fusion

Kricketune54

This might be a reach and a copy of this trend.  But I'm gonna give this a go, and try to avoid doing a bunch of jingles and short pieces... or just adding arrangements I haven't put on here yet.  No cop outs.

Feel free to sing along! 

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to meeeeeeeeee

Dr. Kaminko's Manor from Pokémon XD

[.PDF]

[.MIDI]

[.MUS]

[.MUSX]

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - Dr. Kaminko's Manor

This is a quirky tune that plays inside Dr. Kaminko's house, who is a somewhat important side character in Pokémon XD.  It's a humorous tune noteable for its association with his assistant Chobin, and the contrast of the mysterious sounding exterior music.  I remember the moment of entering this house for the first time rather fondly with how the tension of Chobin accusing you of being a trespasser goes away.

Latios212

Quote from: Kricketune54 on December 14, 2021, 06:28:16 AMOn the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to meeeeeeeeee

Dr. Kaminko's Manor from Pokémon XD
good rhyme
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Kricketune54 on December 14, 2021, 06:28:16 AMBut I'm gonna give this a go, and try to avoid doing a bunch of jingles and short pieces... or just adding arrangements I haven't put on here yet.  No cop outs.

I feel attacked...
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Kricketune54

Quote from: Latios212 on December 14, 2021, 03:49:28 PMgood rhyme

From here on out every first day song will be from Pokémon XD

Quote from: LeviR.starI feel attacked...

:'( I was really more referring to not just uploading my sheets that I've already had submitted.  Gonna be some jingle/short stuff in here (already feeling a crunch 💀)

Kricketune54

❄

❄
                        ❄                                                                             ❄

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to meeeeeeeeee❄

2 Tournaments (Fishing and Bug)

[.PDF]

[.MIDI]

[.MUS]

[.MUSX]

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Tournament (In Progress)

For day 2, it's the upbeat theme you wake up to when it's Tourney Day in New Horizons!  Maybe not the most known set of tracks in the game, but the tournament songs are really fun combo tunes (though I am not planning on doing the song that plays for when you're mid-tournament this time around unfortunately).  The tuba is the most underrated instrument in the NH soundtrack imo

Overall though, this was fun... if I get back around to this at some point though I might consider adapting some of the snare hits into pitches.  But on the flipside, the space is somewhat satisfying to my ear...?

please please please don't listen to the playback idk how to make it happen I tried everything

Kricketune54

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to meeeeeeeeee

3 Giant Kaiju

[.PDF]

[.MIDI]

[.MUS]

[.MUSX]

Godzilla: Monster of Monsters - Intro / Mars

Okay so today's attempt at staying within the song lyrics isn't that factually true.  There are more than 3 monsters in Godzilla: Monster of Monsters, but you can only play as two, and the introduction scene that this song plays during only specifies King Ghidorah as the evil monster (you fight a decent handful in the game).

Maybe you've heard of this game because of AVGN, maybe from the creepypasta (which I didn't know was a thing till this past year).  It's not that great a game, and the music is decent-ish for the NES era.  As a kid though (before I discovered much better Godzilla games), Godzilla in a video game?  And I can be Mothra?  Now that was awesome.

This is the oldest song I think I've arranged yet (track name is what Niko's 8 Bit Stereo calls it on YouTube).  I've always kinda gravitated to this track for its hopeful direction in the face of an alien invasion, but it is admittedly a little lackluster when adapting its channels to the keys of a piano.