News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Good multiplayer games?

Started by Link, August 10, 2008, 04:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

But isn't that exactly what happens?  You get crazy massive lag and have to wait ages to get any matches because Nintendo's online service sucks massive cock?

me irl
[close]

musicguy360

what I meant by that post is, play multiplayer (with people in the same room on the same wii) instead of waiting forever and getting a huge lag.

KefkaticFanatic

I see.

Unfortunately Brawl is pretty much the only fun local multiplayer game.  And it gets boring after a bit.

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link

I think Mario Kart Wii is pretty good.

KefkaticFanatic

It's ok, but I would prefer to play Double Dash.  Mario Kart Wii is inferior to 64 and DD by far.

me irl
[close]

PseudoMario16

I found the best gamecube multiplayer game ever the other day- Timesplitters 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

Time Splitters 2 is amazing. Me andmy friend were playing that at 5 in the morning once. Not as good as the third one though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

jimbob4260

Yeah, TS is purty PERFECT (I'm superfirekirby's 'friend')the third one is better because of the Injector gun and the awesome little remote-control cats. I'd say the Halo games, Metroid Prime 2, Battlefront 1 + 2 (any system), Timesplitters 2+3 (any system) are pretty good multiplayer ones, along with Mario parties/karts and SSB, of course.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Palagerini

All the Call of Dutys have good multiplayer (well except maybe WaW). I found SWBF2 to be enjoyable also.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Dude

Touhou 10.5 is a good fighter game...

MasterPenguin