News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[PS2] Persona 4 - "Traumerei" by Samusthedude

Started by Zeta, July 27, 2020, 10:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Persona 4
Console: PlayStation 2
Title: Traumerei
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Samusthedude

[attachment deleted by admin]

Samusthedude

A little unsure about the chords at measure 7-8 and the left hand at 13-14. Aside from that though this was good to arrange

Maelstrom

Great stuff here, really like what you did with the end. A few things:
1) You were indeed right about being wrong about some chords.
m7-8:

For m8, I'd also recommend leaving out the 4th echo, as it's impossibly quiet for human hands to play. Just make it a rest and move the pp under the 3rd repeated chord.

m12 RH beat 1 - this is actually a full e minor chord - just add the E and G below the B you currently have there. The LH also has another note on b3.5 - an A.

m15:

for m13-14 LH, I'd recommend just sticking with what you had before. It's still there and sounds and plays better on piano.

Some visual stuff:
-Don't end the first line with a "end ped." bracket like you have. I'd recommend deleting that and putting the sim in measure 4 instead.  If you want to be super fancy, you can make a dotted line like so to imply the simile, or have it lead to one (not pictured)

-When you change the 4th repeat of the chords in m8, move the forte to beat 4 so it can be in the same line as the rest of the dynamics in the measure
- the pp+dim. in the last half seem to be aligned with the other in the measure, but not with the rest in the system. If you could just make it so they're visually consistent with each other, that'd be great.

Overall, nice sheet. It shouldn't take too much work to finish up.

Samusthedude

Thanks for the quick response! I've made the changes you've suggested

Maelstrom

What I said about the 4th echo in m8 applies to the left hand too

Samusthedude

Maelstrom

Latios212

Looks awesome! Just a final few things for polish:

- G sharps everywhere should be A flats. (minor third over the F bass)
- Accordingly, you might want to consider courtesy naturals on the first A's in m. 7 and 15.
- Second chord in m. 15 is missing a roll marking.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Samusthedude

Latios212

Awesome, no problem! Sorry, just a last couple of small things.

- Beam beats 1-2 together in the RH of m. 2/6/10/14 to be consistent with the others (for some reason Finale makes grace notes do that unbeaming).
- RH of m. 22 - the tremolo lines are close to the # on the G# - for some reason Finale doesn't account for that. You can use one of the special tools (Beam Extension or Beam Length or something) to adjust it a little.

I can get these for you real quick if you want! Let me know

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Samusthedude

If you wouldn't mind doing those I'd really appreciate it.

Latios212

Sure :) Did that, and also noticed that the pedal lift markings in m. 2-3 and the mordent in m. 11 were slightly misaligned, so I nudged those too.

Time to accept! ;D

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot