Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: World 7 - Bubbly Washing Machine
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Static

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

I can never predict what the heck you're going to submit next lol

Just one real piece of feedback:
- In the bassline of m. 1 and everywhere else that appears, I'm hearing the 16th notes as G-A-G instead of F-G-F
And a couple of tiny visual suggestions:
- The 2. over the repeat section could be moved left a tad to line up with the beat 1 notes
- The D.C. seems a little low and to the left

Great sheet!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mastersuperfan

The chords at the end of m2 RH Layer 2 also have a G in them.

Apart from that, notes look good, but... shouldn't the whole thing have swing 16ths?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Static

Quote from: mastersuperfan on August 20, 2020, 06:14:31 PMThe chords at the end of RH Layer 2 also have a G in them.

Apart from that, notes look good, but... shouldn't the whole thing have swing 16ths?
- I tried to make (almost) everything able to be played with just the span of an octave, so I added the G in place of the C.
- I originally thought so too because of the drums at the beginning, but everything after that sounds like normal 16ths to me. The rhythm on beat 2 of each LH measure I think is what solidified that feel to me at least. Any other opinions on this?
- I also changed the rhythm on beat 3.5 RH layer 2 to a dotted quarter.

Files have been updated.

Latios212

Quote from: mastersuperfan on August 20, 2020, 06:14:31 PMApart from that, notes look good, but... shouldn't the whole thing have swing 16ths?
Quote from: Static on August 20, 2020, 07:38:01 PM- I originally thought so too because of the drums at the beginning, but everything after that sounds like normal 16ths to me. The rhythm on beat 2 of each LH measure I think is what solidified that feel to me at least. Any other opinions on this?
It sure sounds like the percussion is swung, but the notes... don't quite, I'm not really sure. I'm not the best at detecting swing rhythms, so take my opinion here with a grain of salt - but I think it's fine as Static wrote it.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

After talking with msf and listening again and experimenting a little, I think it really is slightly swung - very slightly. I've edited the sheet accordingly (note I purposely did not align the 16th triplets and 16th notes because this is not a triplet swing feel, it's much more subtle).

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Zeta