Title: The One Who is Torn Apart
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Libera

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

Maelstrom

Libera

Static

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 09, 2020, 07:11:02 AMman, i need to finish xenogears
That is a good idea

- Could you center the LH markings in m9/11/13 so they're all centered under the whole note?
- m14: Not really a big deal but the top tie in the RH is slightly longer than the bottom two.
- m24/28/32/34: Is there a reason for the grace notes in these measures? They just sound like normal notes in the original, and they fall on the beat with the other instruments.
- m39 should have a tie in the top voice.

Libera

Quote from: Static on August 10, 2020, 02:27:09 PM- Could you center the LH markings in m9/11/13 so they're all centered under the whole note?
- m14: Not really a big deal but the top tie in the RH is slightly longer than the bottom two.
- m39 should have a tie in the top voice.

All fixed.

Quote from: Static on August 10, 2020, 02:27:09 PM- m24/28/32/34: Is there a reason for the grace notes in these measures? They just sound like normal notes in the original, and they fall on the beat with the other instruments.

You are correct, but it is impossible to play it like that unless you have three hands or extraordinarily large hands.  The grace notes are supposed to tell you to anticipate those notes slightly to give you time to play the low power chords.

Thanks for checking!

Static

Quote from: Libera on August 10, 2020, 03:21:29 PMYou are correct, but it is impossible to play it like that unless you have three hands or extraordinarily large hands.  The grace notes are supposed to tell you to anticipate those notes slightly to give you time to play the low power chords.
Ah yeah, that makes sense. Looks great! Approved.

Maelstrom

m13 b4 - I hear that C in the 2nd layer as a Eb.
m32 - LH b4.5 - I hear this dip down to a Bb for an 8th note at the end of the measure.

That's it, great work

Libera

Yep, those both sound correct to me.  Thanks for checking!

Maelstrom

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot