News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[PC] Deltarune - "Your Power" by Yug Guy

Started by Zeta, August 09, 2020, 09:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Undertale
Game: Deltarune
Console: PC
Title: Your Power
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yug Guy

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yug_Guy

Maelstrom

wow this is such a difficult song how did you manage to arrange it

approval

Bespinben

Notate the bass line with ledger lines instead of ottava. With keyboard music, the player will typically read the top note and then infer the octave doubling.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Libera

Quote from: Bespinben on August 14, 2020, 07:22:44 PMNotate the bass line with ledger lines instead of ottava. With keyboard music, the player will typically read the top note and then infer the octave doubling.

I agree with this.

Also:
-url/copyright not aligned to bottom margin.
-There's this string harmony that comes in over the top at the end that makes the harmony at bit more interesting (sounds like an Eb and Ab to me).  You might be interested in including that, maybe as a higher up chord in the final bar?  Might work nicely.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Bespinben on August 14, 2020, 07:22:44 PMNotate the bass line with ledger lines instead of ottava. With keyboard music, the player will typically read the top note and then infer the octave doubling.
Quote from: Libera on August 16, 2020, 11:23:25 AMI agree with this.
Quote from: Libera on August 16, 2020, 11:23:25 AM-url/copyright not aligned to bottom margin.
-There's this string harmony that comes in over the top at the end that makes the harmony at bit more interesting (sounds like an Eb and Ab to me).  You might be interested in including that, maybe as a higher up chord in the final bar?  Might work nicely.
Done.

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot