Series: Other
Game: Duck Hunt
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Round Start
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Th3Gavst3r

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

It sounds to me like there's another G on beat 1.5 in the left hand in bar 4.  Other than that, looks great!

Latios212

Just one thing to add in addition to Libera's comment - it sounds like the F# in the RH beat 1.75 in measure 3 is actually a part of the upper layer (descending G-F#-E unlike measure 1). I think it works fine lowered to match m. 1 and have the lower line chromatically ascend, but just wanted to point that out - that I do hear it as part of the top melody.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Libera on September 19, 2020, 03:22:34 AMIt sounds to me like there's another G on beat 1.5 in the left hand in bar 4.  Other than that, looks great!

I double checked and there's definitely just the one extended G there

Quote from: Latios212 on September 19, 2020, 08:30:27 AMJust one thing to add in addition to Libera's comment - it sounds like the F# in the RH beat 1.75 in measure 3 is actually a part of the upper layer (descending G-F#-E unlike measure 1). I think it works fine lowered to match m. 1 and have the lower line chromatically ascend, but just wanted to point that out - that I do hear it as part of the top melody.

Yeah you're totally right, that F# is just raised an octave away from the chromatic scale out of nowhere. I think I like it better musically lowered an octave, but with these straightforward NES transcriptions I like accuracy so I changed it :p

Latios212

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on September 25, 2020, 05:09:48 PMYeah you're totally right, that F# is just raised an octave away from the chromatic scale out of nowhere. I think I like it better musically lowered an octave, but with these straightforward NES transcriptions I like accuracy so I changed it :p
Yeah, thought that was a bit weird but I think it's fine as in the original :P

I agree with Gav about the held-over G after slowing it down. I approve!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

I'm still not super sure about that G, but if you both disagree with me then I'll concede.  Accepted.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot