Submission Information:

Series: Mega Man
Game: Megaman Legends
Console: PlayStation
Title: The Flutter
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: 0xBEEFBABE

0xBEEFBABE

Was listening through it again, I did not realize the bass line had a variation on the second repeat (every other repeat). It seems to only be one measure but I'm going to make the adjustments anyways before anyone else asks me to

0xBEEFBABE

Okay I fixed what I messed up earlier, now I don't think there should be any issues with it!

Latios212

Welcome to NinSheetMusic :)

Are you familiar with swing notation? I think this would be better written in 4/4 swing instead of 12/8 (the percussion really implies that to me)... although others feel free to comment if you think it's fine as is too!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

yoooo megaman legends sheets yeeeesss
*sad mml3 noises*

Seconded on the swing notation. The style of the piece and the percussion strongly suggest this.

I'd also like to hear the harmony from the organ chords. See if you can integrate it into the melody.

A great first submission! Really solid formatting-wise, though I'd probably tighten the space between staves and increase the space between the systems.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

0xBEEFBABE

Quote from: Latios212 on June 29, 2020, 04:28:23 PMWelcome to NinSheetMusic :)

Are you familiar with swing notation? I think this would be better written in 4/4 swing instead of 12/8 (the percussion really implies that to me)... although others feel free to comment if you think it's fine as is too!

I am familiar with swing notation since the drums were my main thing back in the day, but there were a bunch of triplets and I'm used to making music on PXTone so I just did 12/8 out of convenience :-\

Quote from: Bespinben on June 29, 2020, 07:01:53 PMyoooo megaman legends sheets yeeeesss
*sad mml3 noises*

Seconded on the swing notation. The style of the piece and the percussion strongly suggest this.

I'd also like to hear the harmony from the organ chords. See if you can integrate it into the melody.

A great first submission! Really solid formatting-wise, though I'd probably tighten the space between staves and increase the space between the systems.

I have no idea how I'd put those harmonies in haha, but I'll try to figure something out! This is my first time transcribing someone else's music! :)

Also I have no idea how to format anything in notepad but I'll look into it after I try incorporating those soothing organ noises.

Ohohohoh also look up the indie project Delta Girl! It's got a big legends vibe and I composed a song for it!!

Latios212

Hey just checking on - you still working on it? Do you need help? :P

Also I think the title of this game is "Mega Man Legends", right? (with space and caps) Don't worry, I've got the metadata for the site

Quote from: 0xBEEFBABE on June 30, 2020, 02:13:02 AMOhohohoh also look up the indie project Delta Girl! It's got a big legends vibe and I composed a song for it!!
Do you have a link?

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Hey, just checking in - going to archive this one soon if you're not around. If you are, let us know you're working on it :P

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Archiving this one for inactivity, feel free to resubmit / ask for help on your return~

Spoiler
[close]
turtle