[GB] Game & Watch Gallery 2 - "Parachute" by ShyYoshiGuy

Started by Zeta, September 28, 2020, 06:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShyYoshiGuy

Sure, I could add the percussion. If someone wanted to, they could tap their piano with their fingers. Don't tell me how it goes right away, but how would you notate that? I hear two types of tones, so would it be little 'x' notes on two separate lines on the treble clef?
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Libera

Yeah something like that would work.  You can create the x noteheads using staff styles if you didn't know how to.

ShyYoshiGuy

Ok, I'll figure that out. Does it matter which lines/spaces they go on?
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Libera

Not particularly, but I usually try to mimic the position from standard drum music notation.  i.e. bass-like percussion goes on the lowest gap, snare-like percussion goes on the third gap from the bottom etc.  But really provided that it's readable it should be fine.

ShyYoshiGuy

Then cool, I'll go with the F space and C space when I finally get around to it.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

ShyYoshiGuy

Anyways, it's updated. I left the final measure like this (I noticed three types of drum) since NotePad doesn't percuss:

Obviously incorrect final measure.
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Libera

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on November 25, 2020, 02:19:52 PMAnyways, it's updated. I left the final measure like this (I noticed three types of drum) since NotePad doesn't percuss:

Since this is just a cue, I'd suggest combining the two higher pitched sounds since they sound like the same drum with slightly different articulations.

If you're happy with this:

Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]

I'll upload these files and accept.

ShyYoshiGuy

- Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot