News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Halloween Update 2020

Started by Latios212, September 29, 2020, 03:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Hi! You might have noticed it's almost October which means it's around that time of year again. That is, time to start preparing our yearly Halloween update! Due to the fact that none of the updaters are particularly free this upcoming month and that we have another ongoing project, we'll try to keep it small-ish this year, with one sheet per arranger.

Here's how things will work, similar to our replacements project:

Theme - Any arrangement from a scary setting/game, with a scary title, related to a scary character, or anything of the sort. As long as there's some semblance of spoopiness, we won't be strict about it :P

Topics - Create one topic in the Projects board for your arrangement and include your username/arranger name in the title (e.g. [username]'s Halloween Sheet). Review and feedback will happen there, so check back.

Files - We'll be using the same parent folder as for the replacements. If you don't have access, send me your email. Upload your arrangement to the "Halloween" folder, and updaters will move it into the Approved/Accepted folders as necessary. You'll be responsible for keeping your file updated here.

Deadlines - To ensure we have enough time to finish reviewing before the 31st, please submit your arrangement no later than October 14. Make sure you're around to respond to feedback since any sheet will need to be accepted by the 31st in order to be included on the update.

Any questions, feel free to ask here. Happy arranging!

Folder of sheets  (editable by arrangers and updaters)

Sheet status  (editable by updaters only)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Hooray for Spooky Month!

While I'm currently not arranging anything new, I've got just the sheet to submit towards this. Excited to see what everyone else comes up with!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Just a reminder that there are four days (including today) left to submit sheets for this project.

Libera

I forgot to post anything on Wednesday but (obviously) submissions are now closed and have been for the past few days.  Look forward to the update on Halloween! (Hopefully.)

Libera

Now that the Halloween update has gone live, this project is officially finished and I'll archive this thread.  Thanks to everyone involved, and I hope you enjoyed taking part in this smaller (and spookier) update!