Series: Final Fantasy
Game: Final Fantasy III
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Battle 1
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yug Guy

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yug_Guy

Sorry about the quality - it's either this or a video that's 15 minutes long.

Libera

It's not so much the quality, more that it randomly cuts out part way through the first loop which is a bit of pain.  Anyway...

-The run in bars 8 and 16 should be G# -> A -> B -> C ->D -> D# -> E.  You could also slur these runs if you wanted to.
-I'd recommend using slurs in the alternating staccato non-staccato bar 10.  It'd make it far clearer to read.
-The middle voice resolves to an E at the start of bar 10 if you wanted to add that.
-Did you want a courtesy Gn in bar 26 in the left hand?
-http->https.
-The composer and arranger info look oddly spaced out.
-The segno could be broughta bit more to the left.
-The page number and title on page 2 aren't aligned to the margin (or to each other).

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Libera on October 31, 2020, 04:59:06 AMIt's not so much the quality, more that it randomly cuts out part way through the first loop which is a bit of pain.  Anyway...
Oh no. I didn't listen far enough into the original to know that it did that. I mean, I guess I could have just linked my own video, but I really don't want to be that guy...

Everything is fixed except for:

Quote from: Libera on October 31, 2020, 04:59:06 AM-The run in bars 8 and 16 should be G# -> A -> B -> C ->D -> D# -> E.
I'm still hearing what I have written there.

Latios212

Quote from: Yug_Guy on November 24, 2020, 05:11:00 PMOh no. I didn't listen far enough into the original to know that it did that. I mean, I guess I could have just linked my own video, but I really don't want to be that guy...
No harm in that if your video consists of just the original audio :P

Quote from: Libera on October 31, 2020, 04:59:06 AM-The run in bars 8 and 16 should be G# -> A -> B -> C ->D -> D# -> E.
I'm hearing what Libera said as well. Also watch the slur in m. 8, it bends down a bit much and touches the bottom staff.

Nothing else to add :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Alright, I took a much more thorough look, and it is what you guys said it was. I have changed it.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot