Series: Other
Game: Among Us
Console: Mobile
Title: Dead Body Reported
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Kricketune54

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kricketune54

Really short arrangement here  ;D, just played the game for the first time yesterday and decided to transcribe the sound when you discover a body

The Deku Trombonist

Kricketune54

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on November 15, 2020, 03:16:44 AMPerhaps something like this might fit better?

Changed tempo as well to 100.  I think that a vertical accent works better for second half of beat 1 but I have made the changes outlined thanks!

Latios212

Thanks Deku!

Kricketune - Don't forget to include the p as well :) and beam the Eb and F together. Also, "Mysterious Discovery" doesn't really make much sense as a tempo marking. I would suggest either removing it or writing an adverb/adjective that can be applied as a performance direction.

Once that's done, I'll come fix the formatting!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Kricketune54

Quote from: Latios212 on November 15, 2020, 04:15:11 PMThanks Deku!

Kricketune - Don't forget to include the p as well :) and beam the Eb and F together. Also, "Mysterious Discovery" doesn't really make much sense as a tempo marking. I would suggest either removing it or writing an adverb/adjective that can be applied as a performance direction.

Once that's done, I'll come fix the formatting!

Seems like I had an error with the p not showing up but I have fixed it now and took out the tempo marking.  Did not know that about the beaming noted for the future!

Latios212

For some reason MuseScore doesn't do it by default, but within each beat in 4/4 generally you want things to be beamed together.

Updated the files with formatting, and approved :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Kricketune54

Quote from: Latios212 on November 15, 2020, 05:36:22 PMFor some reason MuseScore doesn't do it by default, but within each beat in 4/4 generally you want things to be beamed together.

Updated the files with formatting, and approved :)

Good to know and thanks!

Libera

I think Latios forgot to make the margins even when he was editing the formatting, so I just fixed that for you.  The rest of the sheet looks perfect, accepting!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot