Dekkadeci's Compositions

Started by Dekkadeci, June 11, 2016, 09:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dekkadeci on August 09, 2023, 05:09:59 PMFinally finished this little piece - Jazz Miniature in A Flat Major!
:D nice! It makes me think of going for a little jaunt down the sidewalk of some town with a clear blue sky overhead.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dekkadeci

Came up with a new piece for jazz trio - Desert Trip!

Dekkadeci

Came up with a particularly bouncy piece today - Cream Soda "Rag"! It's only a "rag" just like Billy Joel's "Root Beer Rag" is a "rag".

Dekkadeci

I'm starting a CST (Concept Soundtrack) today - the CST of the hypothetical online browser game Cupcake Hero!

In Cupcake Hero, you assemble and serve cupcakes to hungry customers out of myriad kinds of cake, toppings, and icing! Quickly assemble the right cupcakes for the customers who request them, or your customers will get angry and make you lose lots! You can play a round in 5 minutes or less, and the action quickly gets hectic!

And here's the first theme I composed for this CST, the Results Theme!

Fantastic Ike

Really cool concept! Looking forward to seeing more

BlackDragonSlayer

Agree, very nice composition too. Definitely captures the vibes of a "results theme" well.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dekkadeci

Ended up making a carnival theme - here's Carnival Round!

BlackDragonSlayer

I like it! Sounds like something you'd hear in a Dreamcast or PS1 game.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dekkadeci

Composed a piece influenced by Sound Horizon/Linked Horizon - Inflamed Story!

Dekkadeci

Composed this for a contest that asked for pieces in the style of Chopin - here's Sonata-Allegro in E Flat Minor ("Alla Scherzo")! Yes, it's in the style of Chopin's Scherzos No. 2-3.