A few Damn's and Hell's here or there
17 (44.7%)
A few F-Words here and there
14 (36.8%)
Unlimited F-Words
4 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Davey

Well let's see. We are down to 3 Global Moderators, 1 of which isn't here and is the only global moderator that might support this. I'm starting to be convinced that JaMaHa hardly cares about anything that happens in the forum, and he's the only administrator now. (G-Han left and he can'd Dekudude). So what do you think the end situation is? You, with a topic, all the members on a decision, and nothing happens. And nothing probably will happen. I can't guarantee you, or myself that, because there is always the possibility that either (a)Concerto comes back and completely agrees with whatever the poll is or (b)JaMaHa does something. That's my view on this right now.

The-Real-Link

I agree with Hugo. Like I said. I don't cuss, I don't mind a few d-words or h-words here and there, but I don't like reading a post full of profanity. I'm not trying to offend anybody, I'm just stating my opinion.

(And BTW. According to our age poll most of the members are between the ages of 15 and 19.)

KefkaticFanatic

Oh, well in that case then not allowing swearing would be an insane gesture.

me irl
[close]

UpperHand

FUCK THIS THREAD!

Haha, only kidding.

But seriously -- It's just words, guys.

SuperFireKirby

I say let there be freedom!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gooch

Freedom gets us usually locked up somewhere because we overuse our freedom.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

UpperHand

Gooch

Dont bring Warcraft into this, 'tis not the time nor the place

UpperHand

I see what you did there.

KefkaticFanatic

Remember:  Just because you're American doesn't mean everybody else has to follow the same idiotic laws you do.  Or have the same rights.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

But according to our government everybody else has to do what ever the hell we tell them is the right thing to do.

UpperHand

OH NO SOMEONE SAID BAD WORDS ON THE INTERNETS GUISE AND I DON'T LIEK IT

Dude

Yeah..........

We need a new rule for cussing: "If you don't like it, leave."
How's that?

Mike

Quote from: Dude on August 17, 2008, 10:34:54 AMYeah..........

We need a new rule for cussing: "If you don't like it, leave."
How's that?

/thread